• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    OK so the Mrs will need to transfer pay pal monies to our checking acct.then I will mail a check to MDS member CP but we raised 252.00 from the donated MDS swag thank you rseymorejr , sundazes , glaron , kempo333 , and mds member anonymous ,44 man and buellsfurn has yet to donate I'm thinking we should hit 392.00 for our grand total thank you mds member's

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Hey bro, I wake up everyday with a terminal illness. I could be sitting on a beach.
    I know. It sucks. Go sit on a beach. That will Garner more of a return on investment. But when I get silenced on Facebook for questioning why be donations are needed for your legal defense when you keep touting pro Bono be work for your first arrest, that's suspicious. Makes one believe there's not much to the first defense. Now money for trespass citation. Really? Is it for gas money for the drive down?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I know. It sucks. Go sit on a beach. That will Garner more of a return on investment. But when I get silenced on Facebook for questioning why be donations are needed for your legal defense when you keep touting pro Bono be work for your first arrest, that's suspicious. Makes one believe there's not much to the first defense. Now money for trespass citation. Really? Is it for gas money for the drive down?

After the first arrest we had Pro Bono representation from the widely respected MDS member CharlieFoxtrot, but the charges were dismissed so quickly because of media clamor in and around Annapolis.

The case then moved, on solid legal advice, to file a Federal Civil Rights lawsuit in Baltimore with Attorney Carey Hansel, who specializes in these cases. (He was co-counsel on Woollard). We don't pay upfront because these cases are done on contingency, with Mr. Hansel receiving a significant amount of what he can recover. My brother and I invited MSI in as co-plaintiff on this lawsuit, and they would share in any amount of damages collected, too. There is a very real possibility that we will prevail at the Federal level.

So what would happen to any slice of compensation pie I might be eligible for in the Civil Rights case?

Based on the timeline provided by Esqapellette and Carey Hansel for how long Federal Courts take, I will not be alive to hear the decision.

I am very hopeful that I can win my case without running out of the very thoughtful and generous donation money that I have asked folks to support me--and our side stance-- with.

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I know I am wrong but I thought they were allowing people one line crossing. I also thought rack was taken into custody before reaching the line?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    After the first arrest we had Pro Bono representation, but the charges were dismissed so quickly because of media clamor in and around Annapolis, that our attorney guy never got officially got involved.
    Oh. The media. Yeah. The very vehicle you play to during protests to spread the word.
    I simply asked why donations where being solicited for basically a trespass citation, and got silenced. People's heads exploded. Because I asked a simple question.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Oh. The media. Yeah. The very vehicle you play to during protests to spread the word.
    I simply asked why donations where being solicited for basically a trespass citation, and got silenced. People's heads exploded. Because I asked a simple question.

Why do you care? Don't like what he does, don't read the threads. Don't want to contribute then don't.

How about going and being you and stop stirring the pot?

Somebody's got some deep seated butthurt...

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I know I am wrong but I thought they were allowing people one line crossing. I also thought rack was taken into custody before reaching the line?

we couldn't cross and then we could until 12 noon then we couldn't cross again unless we wanted to cross to the anti side and stay but the anti's could do as they please crossing back and forth and yes he was arrested before he got the other side

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Why do you care? Don't like what he does, don't read the threads. Don't want to contribute then don't.

How about going and being you and stop stirring the pot?
    Did you get arrested "for the cause"?
    I asked a simple fcking question. You guys make so much money, pay for the ticket and call it a day.
    However,..... What was the effect back here in Maryland? Change any laws? How many minds and opinions did you sway to the 2A side? Zero. Did David Hogg agree with you?
    Let's hear some results for the money.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I asked a simple fcking question. You guys make so much money, pay for the ticket and call it a day.
    However,..... What was the effect back here in Maryland? Change any laws? How many minds and opinions did you sway to the 2A side? Zero. Did David Hogg agree with you?

If and when you kick in some $$ then you can ask for an accounting.

Where's that form when I need it?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Haha, I can remember peoples’ heads exploding when I asked a simple question ...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

No, I was arrested the moment I stepped over the low-hanging yellow tape that put me officially on the ANTI side. (In photo #2 in Post 314 you will see me partly obscured behind the Freedom sign in the khaki pants just on the "bad" side of the yellow tape)

Part of our protest is that VA law does not give the cops the right to set up barricades in a non-emergency situation and start choosing who gets a pass to move about based on what they think our politics are. My "freedom" walk was to get standing in court to show that police had no right to restrict anyone's freedom of movement in a zone where we were peacefully circulating earlier in the day.

It's not a trespass. It is a criminal charge of "crossing a police line/barricade". I want to fight for the principle that we have rights to public places while being peaceful. That, and I prefer not to have a criminal record.

There are people who don't wish to contest what the govt. does in the name of "safety", but I do, and I am surrounded by people at the barricades who feel exactly the same way.

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    You know, come to think of it...I haven't seen any returns on my "investments" to MSI, DAV, NRA, or those cancer kids from St. Jude either. Maybe I've been doing it all wrong. :shrug:

If Rack wants to use my "investment" as gas money, I'm A-OK with that too. :mdpatriot I won't even ask for a receipt for my taxes.;)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    $100 from Mr. & Mrs. Occam out in today's mail. Wish we could add a decimal point to that, but you know how it is with starving artists. Hope the momentum keeps up! Come on, MDS-ers ... one less pizza, one more voice on this.

Skipping one pizza is probably easier than talking about buying one less box of ammo. Thanks for your donation and your crucial pictures of what happened to me.

My check is going out today as well. I can't pitch in much, but if we all chipped in a few bucks, it would add up real quicklike.

Amen, SqG man!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You know, come to think of it...I haven't seen any returns on my "investments" to MSI, DAV, NRA, or those cancer kids from St. Jude either. Maybe I've been doing it all wrong. :shrug:

If Rack wants to use my "investment" as gas money, I'm A-OK with that too. :mdpatriot I won't even ask for a receipt for my taxes.;)

Nope, not a cent for gas or beer or anything.... only payment to attorney Thomas Plofchan of Potomac Falls, VA.

Together Cypherpunk and I will post a record of every donation dollar sent in and every dollar spent on legal bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom