• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    So lets try this all sale's go to the legal fund no shipping Ill donate 6 stnd. red and yellow iron on MDS shield patches and 9 of the silver and grey . One green camo embroidered MDS hat and one in Khaki. I'll donate above items and pay for the shipping .Pay Pal friends and family is good. If you want to see what they look like search MDS swag.When their gone I have no intention's on ordering more get them while they last MDS'ERS. Hat's are $22.00 Iron on patch's are $ 16.00 That's only $284.00 dollar's Post hear and or PM dont forget your name and mailing add with your MDS handle name. I'm hoping this will help out the peep's that might be tight on funds donate a little and get something for it.
    (edit Khaki hat and camo hat are sold and one of the stnd. and silver and grey Iron on patch

well I'll bump it again

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Common give this a chance. I bought a hat for this. When I wear that hat I will remember its for the R&R defense fund. I Kicked in a bit extra.

I love defense of the Constitution and our warriors, but make tangible memories. ;)

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    So lets try this all sale's go to the legal fund no shipping Ill donate 6 stnd. red and yellow iron on MDS shield patches and 9 of the silver and grey . One green camo embroidered MDS hat and one in Khaki. I'll donate above items and pay for the shipping .Pay Pal friends and family is good. If you want to see what they look like search MDS swag.When their gone I have no intention's on ordering more get them while they last MDS'ERS. Hat's are $22.00 Iron on patch's are $ 16.00 That's only $284.00 dollar's Post hear and or PM dont forget your name and mailing add with your MDS handle name. I'm hoping this will help out the peep's that might be tight on funds donate a little and get something for it.
    (edit Khaki hat and camo hat are sold and one of the stnd. and silver and grey Iron on patch

(update) the only thing left now is 8 silver and grey iron on's. So if you want one now's the time. Thank you Buellsfurn

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom