• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Metro Gun Club Waldorf Md trying to find out some info Facebook page only has post of a few that recommends it go to the wix website and wth. So I gave up

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    I was a member for a year. Didn't renew because work doesn't allow me to shoot as often as I like. I just can't justify the cost. The members there do a swell job of maintaining the property and you meet all kinds of great folks. I recommend it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    Metro Gun Club Waldorf Md trying to find out some info Facebook page only has post of a few that recommends it go to the wix website and wth. So I gave up
    The clubs has some awesome Trap shooters who are members and it also hosts events year round. Not as extensive as PG County by it's rather quaint. I've gone there at times and never taken my gun out of the truck. I'd sit there enjoying a cigar and watching others shoot.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    The clubs has some awesome Trap shooters who are members and it also hosts events year round. Not as extensive as PG County by it's rather quaint. I've gone there at times and never taken my gun out of the truck. I'd sit there enjoying a cigar and watching others shoot.

that sounds like a much appreciated day. I'm finding conflicting about info. So its a training/competition club not open to the public unless your their to be trained ? They don't seam to update much calender's are blank Facebook post are going on a year old most of them are from 2015.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    that sounds like a much appreciated day. I'm finding conflicting about info. So its a training/competition club not open to the public unless your their to be trained ? They don't seam to update much calender's are blank Facebook post are going on a year old most of them are from 2015.
    I know it's usually open to the public on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    " Gun Club " is kind of a figure of speech . It is an old school pure Trap Club .

Not saying that's a bad thing . If you are into that, it's the bee's knees . It's just that it's not an all around full service Gun Club .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom