• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Anyone in AACo D32 and 31a are on the verge of sweeping the districts. They could use your donations. So close to getting rid of Beidle, Chang and Carey. This is 4 of the necessary house seats and 1 of the Senate. 31 is close to getting a Senate seat also.

Don't forget Council and school board. Much less 2a affect than the others, but still important.

In AACo vote for:

Council - Burns(1), Gardner(2), Volke(3), Snow(4), Fiedler(5), Christman(6), and Haire(7)

School board - Starr(1), Ellis(4), Gilleland(5), and Corkadel(7)

I would add only that 31 could get a 5th seat with Brian Chisholm. Another super 2A supporter and great person. With some shekels and shoeleather, he could cross the line as well.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I would add only that 31 could get a 5th seat with Brian Chisholm. Another super 2A supporter and great person. With some shekels and shoeleather, he could cross the line as well.

Chisholm is in a strong Republican district that was recently by former Republican Meghan Simonaire. His is considered a safe seat. The seats I listed were seats likely to be flipped.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Chisholm is in a strong Republican district that was recently by former Republican Meghan Simonaire. His is considered a safe seat. The seats I listed were seats likely to be flipped.

I knew Megan wasn’t running for re-election but just saw where she flipped to Democrat, wtf? Since that’s case, glad she’s leaving the district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    I knew Megan wasn’t running for re-election but just saw where she flipped to Democrat, wtf? Since that’s case, glad she’s leaving the district.

Megan jumped ship to the Dems!?!?!?!?!?! WOW! I DID NOT know that! Either way, because she voted for the Red Flag bill both times, I'm GLAD she decided not to run!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    District 30B - A.A. South County

_X_ Seth Howard (R) - Incumbent. Pro2A, opposed bumpstock ban and other Dem bills. Website: https://www.sethfordelegate.com/

___ Mike Shay (D) challenger, anti-2A, His views: http://www.capitalgazette.com/opinion/ac-ce-column-shay-20180330-story.html

I knew that and mentioned it in my opening piece; after having done a bit of 'digging'. It probably wouldn't hurt to 'keep an eye' on things over there, even though I think that district is pretty safe. The REAL question is how are Bob O'Shea and Chelsea Gill faring in 30A? THAT'S a district I'm REALLY concerned about!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    He sits on the Maryland Court of Special Appeals, which covers the entire state of Maryland, so everyone gets to vote for/against him for him to retain his post on the court.

For those that do not know, The Court of Special Appeals is Maryland’s intermediate appellate court. Created in 1966, unless otherwise provided by law, it considers any reviewable judgment, decree, order, or other action of the circuit and orphans’ courts. Judges sitting on the Court of Special Appeals generally hear and decide cases in panels of three. In some instances, however, all 15 judges sit en banc to hear the case.

Thanks for that information! What about the other Judge/s?

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Anyone in AACo D32 and 31a are on the verge of sweeping the districts. They could use your donations. So close to getting rid of Beidle, Chang and Carey. This is 4 of the necessary house seats and 1 of the Senate. 31 is close to getting a Senate seat also.

Don't forget Council and school board. Much less 2a affect than the others, but still important.

In AACo vote for:

Council - Burns(1), Gardner(2), Volke(3), Snow(4), Fiedler(5), Christman(6), and Haire(7)

School board - Starr(1), Ellis(4), Gilleland(5), and Corkadel(7)

On RKBA matters, I'm not concerned too much about Carey v. Bennett. Now, are you saying that Bryan Simonaire is in danger? If so, I'm shocked! Or did you mean D. 30? 'Cos that's another matter!

Now regarding Mark Chang: is he REALLY in that much trouble!?!? If so, I'd LOVE to see us 'pull something off' over there!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    On RKBA matters, I'm not concerned too much about Carey v. Bennett. Now, are you saying that Bryan Simonaire is in danger? If so, I'm shocked! Or did you mean D. 30? 'Cos that's another matter!

Now regarding Mark Chang: is he REALLY in that much trouble!?!? If so, I'd LOVE to see us 'pull something off' over there!

I meant d30.

Yes Chang is in trouble. Candidates 2-4 are all very close.

Mr H

Banana'd

Chang is sending out hate-mailers, so I'd say he's worried.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Not an AA Co thing, per se... But it answers a question.

I was over in the Lanham area today, and the stretch of 450 near MLK is strewn with signs "Vote for the Democrats" a d "Stop Trump".

I finally got a good look at the new version, and it turns out those are paid for by Brother Elijah Milkdud, too.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Megan jumped ship to the Dems!?!?!?!?!?! WOW! I DID NOT know that! Either way, because she voted for the Red Flag bill both times, I'm GLAD she decided not to run!

Yeah on her official page it says she switched parties to Dem in October ‘18 so I guess more symbolic than anything but sheesh. Glad she’s gone.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Chang is sending out hate-mailers, so I'd say he's worried.

Well, negative ads aren't always a tell-tale sign of things. He may be trying to discredit his opponents the best way he thinks he knows how! I'd like to know how much money he and the others have at their disposal!

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Not an AA Co thing, per se... But it answers a question.

I was over in the Lanham area today, and the stretch of 450 near MLK is strewn with signs "Vote for the Democrats" a d "Stop Trump".

I finally got a good look at the new version, and it turns out those are paid for by Brother Elijah Milkdud, too.

Are they the ones which say "Stop Trump, Save America, Vote Democratic" or something like that? Yeah, Ive seen them! I hate to have to say it, but PG is probably a lost cause outside of the Senate race in 27 as well as 27B where we have a FIGHTING chance! D. 21 might be do-able, but I doubt it!

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Are they the ones which say "Stop Trump, Save America, Vote Democratic" or something like that? Yeah, Ive seen them! I hate to have to say it, but PG is probably a lost cause outside of the Senate race in 27 as well as 27B where we have FIGHTING chance! 21 might be do-able, but I doubt it!

Here you go, folks...

These are bought and paid for by Elijah Cummings, just like the "Vote for the Democrats" signs we've been seeing for 4 years.

This is what happens when tyranny runs unopposed.

Attachments

• WP_20181023_10_59_15_Pro[1].jpg
      WP_20181023_10_59_15_Pro[1].jpg
      127.6 KB · Views: 159

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    It was posted on the sanners lake sc forum. Deb is involved with sanners she was in charge of the donation jar for the Hollywood vfd during sanners elections meeting 2 weeks ago
    found another post hear. their was something written in a paper he said during the Greatmills HS shooting cant find it but found this
    Anybody who thought Brian Crosby might be a pro-2A alternative to Deb Rey had their eyes opened at the NAACP/League of Women voters candidate forum last night when he proposed a FIVE ROUND magazine limit. This is more restrictive than even the most feverish liberal gun grabber has proposed. Nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned.

Ironic that a person who once deployed overseas to protect our freedom now wants to take it away...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Here you go, folks...

These are bought and paid for by Elijah Cummings, just like the "Vote for the Democrats" signs we've been seeing for 4 years.

This is what happens when tyranny runs unopposed.

They misspelled "SLAVE."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom