• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Excellent.:party29:. I love it when people actually follow our suggestions for success!!! Now we gotta get you to put it on the right way :innocent0:D:D BeSwift

I've got quick disconnects on front and back. I'm not going through the same trouble I had last time. :D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Hope you guys had a good shoot today. I'm home with a sick Missus AND a little girl that's been sick since last night.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Is there another shoot scheduled in Maryland anytime soon? I'd love to take my girlfriend and maybe even get a little better myself. Besides, I need an excuse to buy tech sights.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    You were missed today! I made rifleman as #101 and Pete was #102! Great time today regardless of the soggy conditions.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Tony G. He is screen name Impact Data Books on here. He was the only to qualify on day 1 and then we qualified on the first course today. Lots of people were really close! I'm sure next time out they will make it.

FFJim

Apr 27, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    Congrats to all of the new Rifleman particulary #100! Great to see the impact that Brian and all of the other volunteers make with a great program.

I got my Rifleman patch back in September and have been wanting to come back ever since. Unfortunately, a knee injury has kept me away. I stopped by on Sat to see the Appleseed while visiting the IDPA match. This made the hunger to attend even more. Hopefully Jan or Feb.....

I you haven't made it to an Appleseed, find time! You won't regret it.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    You were missed today! I made rifleman as #101 and Pete was #102! Great time today regardless of the soggy conditions.

AWESOME! Congratulations to both of you, I knew you'd both make it. Pete was the Asian guy?

So who was the lucky #100?

Tony G. He is screen name Impact Data Books on here. He was the only to qualify on day 1 and then we qualified on the first course today. Lots of people were really close! I'm sure next time out they will make it.

I didn't realize he was on here. Tony is a really funny former Marine, pretty sure he used a bolt gun to do it.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    AWESOME! Congratulations to both of you, I knew you'd both make it. Pete was the Asian guy?

I didn't realize he was on here. Tony is a really funny former Marine, pretty sure he used a bolt gun to do it.

Yup, that was Pete! He did it with an AR style .22 that had a Nordic Components upper. Tony and I both did it with CZ 452's. His was a 452 American and mine was a 452 Lux model. All of the guys who were there from our group is on here I believe.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Yeah, I knew Pete would get it. He was really close yesterday.

BeSwift

Appleseed SI/State Coord
    Apr 15, 2008
    Great job by all the shooters this weekend! Those who didn't make it, were knocking on the door..SOOO close... They'll get there.. Remember.. A Rifleman persists!!! 2013 schedule will be announced shortly... If you want up to the second updates, "like" our Maryland Appleseed FB page.... BeSwift

Impact Data Books

Team Blaster Shooter
    Nov 19, 2010
    VA
    Thanks for a great class and a great weekend. We all had fun and I know that alot of shooters learned alot about their gear and equipment as well as what to work on for the next class.

Hats off to all the staff for a job well done!!

Looking forward to the next one!

BeSwift

Appleseed SI/State Coord
    Apr 15, 2008
    As we end 2012

As 2012 comes to a close, I want to take a minute to share a few things.

I want to sincerely thank ALL the students, instructors, Anne Arundel Fish & Game, and the MD Shooters community and moderators for embracing Appleseed and making it a successful program in Maryland! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that every MD class would be selling out (excepting no shows) for 3 years and running!

I want to acknowledge our 100th Rifleman again ..Tony G. Reaching our 100th Rifleman was a milestone, when you consider the success rate for earning the Rifleman designation in any given class in MD is about 20% +/-. The National average, BTW, is about 12%. That equates to over 500 folks on the line, 500 people who now have the skill-set needed to shoot to Rifleman standards, and 500+ people who been reminded of the tremendous sacrifices made to secure their Liberty. And that's what this is all about folks...

Finally, I want to again ask (ok..plead!) that if you see a value in this program and belong to a gun club.. help us get in the door to get this going at YOUR club and other ranges in the State in 2013. The clocks ticking to save this country and we need your help to do it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All and I'll see YOU on the line in 2013!
    BeSwift

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom