MD Shooters "Not a Trap League" Trap League---- Harford area but all are welcome!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    We can't officially call it a league due to military regulations....:innocent0

Starting Thursday, October 27th and running thru January 19th---

@ Edgewood Area/ APG Trap Range- 50 birds= $6. No handicap ( all 50 birds shot from 15 yard line) (closest station)

$40 One time entry fee for prizes/ crab feast given to Montoya (treasurer).

Starting time 6pm sharp!

12 weeks of shooting to post your ten best scores.:gun7: ( No Thanksgiving Shoot)

We can chip in $4 extra each week for prizes at the end OR a crab feast!!!!:yummy:

WHO'S IN?????

LINK: http://apgmwr.com/recreation/odr/skeettrap.html

Last edited:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Gonna try to make it. Just a suggestion, maybe collect the $4 x 12 weeks =$48, $50 to round up, up front to give everyone an incentive to show up every week? I will pay up and may miss a week here or there, but if I pay, I'll be more likely to show up consistently.

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    I won't be able to make it every week due to my job and TDY, but I'll be there every week I can. Perhaps since it's 'Not a trap league' we can drop the last word and call our colelctive shooting group "It's a Trap!" and get shirts made...

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Gonna try to make it. Just a suggestion, maybe collect the $4 x 12 weeks =$48, $50 to round up, up front to give everyone an incentive to show up every week? I will pay up and may miss a week here or there, but if I pay, I'll be more likely to show up consistently.

I'd say $40 since we're only county ten weeks.... Everyone pay Tim-- he's the treasurer!!!!! Thanks for volunteering Tim!!!!

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I won't be able to make it every week due to my job and TDY, but I'll be there every week I can. Perhaps since it's 'Not a trap league' we can drop the last word and call our colelctive shooting group "It's a Trap!" and get shirts made...

It would be ok to double up--- shoot 100 birds--- some weeks if needed....

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Sounds like a good time and nice to see someone on here try to do something for a change!!! I have tried in the past to get people out shooting sporting clays but I guess it's too hard for them :lol2: enjoy just wish it was a little closer for me as I haven't shot trap in awhile....

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Sounds like a good time and nice to see someone on here try to do something for a change!!! I have tried in the past to get people out shooting sporting clays but I guess it's too hard for them :lol2: enjoy just wish it was a little closer for me as I haven't shot trap in awhile....

My weekends are tough with 3 little kids-- but your posts haven't gone unnoticed here..... Directions and link in posts above..... Hope you can make it!!

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    ummm just showed this to the wife and shes intreasted but neither of us has shot trap before... how friendly will it be to newbies?

oh and she has a moss 20 ga pump... whats the joke that im missing?

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    ummm just showed this to the wife and shes intreasted but neither of us has shot trap before... how friendly will it be to newbies?

We don't bite!!! It will be a very laid back "league" and great for beginners!!

Scrovak shoots a Mossberg 20 gauge pump... That's all.....:D

Practice round this Thursday, and the range at APG is also open on Tuesdays and Saturdays for practice if you want.... Link with open hours is posted in forst post....

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

I'm a new fish to trap as well. I think I've shot a total of six rounds, all in the last three weeks. Hell, I'm so new, when asked how many rounds I shot at Loch Raven my last time there, I said "75" and got looked at like I had three heads.

I actually shot 75 rounds of ammo, but it was three rounds of trap, 25 birds per round. :D

Damn funny if you ask me, everyone else got a kick out of it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom