• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    ***********spoiler on final episode*****************

Sux chris got sent home. He was one of my more favorite people still left. He generally displayed solid character and excellent shooting skill. I'm hoping gary or dustin win. It'd suck if mike won, i feel like he's a toolbag.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    wow, mike chose a super easy shot just about anyone should be able to make. Surprising

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    hooray! He was a good sport and humble in victory. Gotta love it. Jesus loves dustin.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I almost pissed myself from laughter when he ran to the final station and gave two thumbs up to his wife with a huge grin. Did you catch the contestants for season 4 due in the spring? It has the girl who won the AK forum contest as one of the contestants.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I almost pissed myself from laughter when he ran to the final station and gave two thumbs up to his wife with a huge grin. Did you catch the contestants for season 4 due in the spring? It has the girl who won the AK forum contest as one of the contestants.

ohh rallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
    IMG_0061DesktopResolution[1].jpg

....yeahhhhhhh, i'd do it.

Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Any predictions for the winner tonight? I'm rooting for Dustin or Gary and not Mike since he had his chance and lost.

I was suprised that Mike had such a hard time w/ the Benelli shotgun. Congratulations to Dustin!

It would be interesting to see what upgrades he makes to the camp w/ the 100k.

Jack Ryan

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    People’s Republic of Maryland
    Great last episode, a very talented and sporting final four.

I liked Dustin's golf ball at 100 yards shot selection. Mikes one armed AK47 shot selection was wild, couldnt believe all three made the shot.

Dustin was nearly perfect in the final competition. Put on a real show.

Glad the Seal took off, the show got classier after that.

trippinout

Nov 12, 2008
    Fort Meade
    If you caught the episode after where the contestants talked about their experiences on Top Shot. Mike explained that he wasn't sighting correctly with the benelli sight and that was throwing him off. Once he figured out where shots were going, he just aimed higher but still not looking through site properly. I like that he owned up to his mistake and said that even if he was clean through that section he STILL wouldn't have beat Dustin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom