Kiosk for Pics and Fingerprints in or near MoCo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So I am going to (I believe) need fingerprints and and pics for my next NFA paperwork submission (form1); are their any places that still have a kiosk as a one stop shop?

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    FYI - Engage no longer has the kiosk since "the Silencer Shop form 1 service is not presently active and there is no ETA on when it will be back online". You van still use an EForm for the ATF form 1, and upload a digitized photo, but it looks like you have to submit the fingerprints in hard copy.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    FYI - Engage no longer has the kiosk since "the Silencer Shop form 1 service is not presently active and there is no ETA on when it will be back online". You van still use an EForm for the ATF form 1, and upload a digitized photo, but it looks like you have to submit the fingerprints in hard copy.

There's a place just across the street that Engage uses for prints and pics. They are still a viable choice.

Engage Sales

Industry Partner
    Jan 18, 2018

If you're looking to submit an eFile Form 1, you don't need physical photographs; you'll be uploading them on the ATF portal when submitting your paperwork. For fingerprint cards, you can stop at one of American Identity Solution's locations (either down the street from us, Gemantown, Bethesda, or Silver Spring) and request two FBI fingerprint cards. If you mention our name (at least at the Rockville location), they'll give you a discount. Once you submit the eFile Form 1, the ATF will send you an email with an address to send the fingerprint cards to. Just let us know if you have any other questions!

- Andrew S.

PS: We still do have the kiosk, but it really sucks about the Form 1 service still being down. I'm waiting on them myself...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom