• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Dupe. Look at "Next York Gun Show" thread

I know... that was me. I'm sure the mods will deal with one of them. The "next" threads ... IMHO... don't really offer any information. One would have to sift through pages of posts to find the date of the "next" show after the current show has come and gone. At least by posting the date in the subject line, we have an indication how that particular show went... then we can move on to the "next"...

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Well, I got two standard capacity magazines for a 9mm IWI Jericho 941. Was tempted to get another coffin magazine for the Suomi M31 and by a couple of SMLEs.

Feb 28, 2013
    Just got back.

Had to grab my usual 4 or 5 standard cap mags from Dennis Todd. Finally snagged a nice pigsticker for my VZ.

rainman73guns

Dec 18, 2008
    Went there in the morning, standard stuff . Saw an ar9mm rifle for 499$. Most of the Ar15 complete upper I saw were I thought over priced, 450$ and up, you can get those now for 200 to 250 online.

noahhh

Jan 28, 2009
    Arnold,Md
    I don't think I'll make the journey up there to that show again. If you are after AR/AK stuff, Mosins, army surplus, cheap knives, and meat snacks it is a wonderland. For the guy who remembers what gun shows were like a generation ago and has no use for that stuff, it was a bust. I did have fun catching up with Ken Bean the Sight Man, and bought some trinkets from him so it wasn't a totally wasted trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom