• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Has anyone ever owned one of these? or had significant time spent with one? Looking at a new .300, and want to know how reliable they are.

https://grabagun.com/diamondback-db15-300blk-16-mlok-30rd-fde.html

For the price, I question who made the barrel, the BCG, the upper, the lower, the handguard, and all of the other parts. You want a 300BLK, then buy the parts and assemble it yourself. It'll run you about 1k, but in the end, you built it from all the parts, and you built it to your specs, not what is on a factory build list sheet.

This is what a self built 300BLK AR is capable of and looks like, just remove the brass deflector.
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4896240&postcount=19

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    I put together one from mostly PSA parts just for a cheap toy host when ever my suppressor gets paroled. I got to say I’m pretty impressed with it. Even the fit between the upper and my 80% lower is tight as a banjo. The psa trigger is decent enough for a plinker but I do plan on upgrading it eventually. I think I have around 600 in it not including optic.

I agree that building is the way to go if you have the tools and a basic understanding of how it works. I’m not saying you should try to cheap out like I did but after about 300 rounds through mine, I hav’nt had one single issue.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Why 16"? .300 BLK does best with short barrels. Consider a pistol build.

Aero Precision prices have came up a bit in the last few years, but I still like them for the price and reliability. An Aero upper with a Toolcraft BCG and you're good to go.

I agree that building is the way to go if you have the tools and a basic understanding of how it works.

Even if you don't know what you're doing you can just buy the parts you want and send them to ADCO for like $35 assembly fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom