• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    That may not be a bad thing (2 mag limit).

It effectively removes any opportunity for them to tout a success in getting all those evil boolit clips off the streets, and using that visual to bolster a push to eliminate them in the GA.

Oh, they'll probably still try, but it's one tool off their belt.

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    If you just want to mess with the system here is a plan right out of their book. Rent a school bus and post post a craigslist ad, $23.75 for 1 hour work. Drive a full bus load to PA, hand out mags, turn around and come back to the buy back. Even better if we can get a school to provide a tax payer funded school bus AND excuse students who want to earn an easy $23 for missing class.

School bus that seats 72 people = $350
    144x el cheapo pmags = $1440
    ----------------------------------------------
    $1890 total investment

144mags * $25each = $3600
    - total investment $1890
    -------------------------------------
    profit $1710

$1710 / 72 people = $23.75 payment each.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    This was confirmed this .am with a call to the same sargent. Due to the HUGE volume of calls that they received from the masses about turning in large amounts of hi cap mags they reconsidered and cut it back to only 2 hi cap mags per person. Sad

So it's for the children, but only to a point. Guess they'll select the 2 mags that look most likely to go beserk and hurt someone. Perhaps the scary looking mags with black paint and those ventilation holes in the back with numbers to indicate how many people they are programmed to hurt. :lol:

ryan

Jul 8, 2015
    I have a Hi-Point pistol which I want to get rid of. I would be really happy to get $200 for it.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I have a Hi-Point pistol which I want to get rid of. I would be really happy to get $200 for it.

Sorry. Not only is this the triple dupe of the Buyback threads but pistols were $100 and the last day of the buyback was 12/29

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom