• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Bump ... for Sunday. The offer below still stands. 357 Mag and 22 WMR sent today thanks to CypherPunk.

Any MSI member free that can step up? I would if I weren't running my kids around to classes and other previously scheduled obligations. It's a fun show to attend, especially for free.

For the next four shifts that are taken on Saturday or Sunday, I'll also kick in a box of commercial ammo if you take one shift, two boxes if you take two shifts, etc. Just sign up in the thread, and if ShafTed says you're a go, tell me what you'd like from the list below. Will work out delivery by PM.

22 Mag (50 rds)
    380 ACP (50 rds)
    9x18 Makarov (50 rds for run of the mill, and 20 rds for the specialty stuff)
    9mm Luger (50 rds)
    357 Magnum (50 rds for run of the mill, and 20 rds for the specialty stuff)
    223 (20 rds)
    300 BLK (20 rds)
    7.62x39 (20 rds)
    308 (20 rds)
    12 Gauge (10 rds per shift - probably 2-3/4" Federal 00 Buckshot LE Flight Control)

For some loadings, if I have something interesting/desirable after checking my stash, I'll try to throw that in for the first box.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Hat tip to ShafTed and buellsfurn for manning the booth this morning. Looked like you got to engage some folks, and I thank you for being able to stand up for the cause. Well done, gentlemen! :party29:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank You For the Karma
    You are welcome, my friend. I think I'll set an honorary stash aside for Biggfoot whom you mentioned upthread, given how frequently he represents us at gun shows. I've had the pleasure of working next to him more than once, and he is an MSI resource.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Thank you Mr. Ed good to see ya again sorry about the foam

Gosh, without an explanation, that just sounds wrong. :sad20:

I went to buy a half dozen of sheets of foam to reline some rifle cases and for some other projects like the alternative gun storage locker. There used to be a vendor there who sold it, $2 per 2x4 sheet next to where the MSI booth was for several years. The vendor was still there, but he stopped selling the foam.

Dammit... that's the main reason I went to the show. Of course, it's always good to see MDS friends and the dedicated folks at the MSI booth standing up for us! :thumbsup:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Any MSI member free that can step up? I would if I weren't running my kids around to classes and other previously scheduled obligations. It's a fun show to attend, especially for free.

For the next four shifts that are taken on Saturday or Sunday, I'll also kick in a box of commercial ammo if you take one shift, two boxes if you take two shifts, etc. Just sign up in the thread, and if ShafTed says you're a go, tell me what you'd like from the list below. Will work out delivery by PM.

22 Mag (50 rds)
    380 ACP (50 rds)
    9x18 Makarov (50 rds for run of the mill, and 20 rds for the specialty stuff)
    9mm Luger (50 rds)
    357 Magnum (50 rds for run of the mill, and 20 rds for the specialty stuff)
    223 (20 rds)
    300 BLK (20 rds)
    7.62x39 (20 rds)
    308 (20 rds)
    12 Gauge (10 rds per shift - probably 2-3/4" Federal 00 Buckshot LE Flight Control)

For some loadings, if I have something interesting/desirable after checking my stash, I'll try to throw that in for the first box.

NICE!

Other obligations prevent support this weekend. Will be at NRA next weekend though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom