• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I'll probably be there. Attempting to determine if I'll have the scratch to buy what I am looking for if I can locate it/them (sort of looking for a Mosin in not terrible shape. Probably looking for an H&R Pardner in 20ga or maybe .410). Not sure I can/should be though. Buying a .308 from my wife's uncle this weekend and buying two guns in two weeks is a good way to get my wife for flip feces on me if she finds out.

I may just window shop and maybe pick up a bit of ammo if I find any good deals.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I do know that Shooters Discount will have more of the coolest stuff there at that Howard County Gun show than we've had there since 2013.

Just got word that a coupla' deliveries will be occurring this week with more of the really kooooooooles 'neeeeeeto stuffs that give y'all tacteekool joes woodies.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Jus' found out a few more Sig 220 .45's with lazer sights will be arriving in really nice condition jus' in time for this show.:D

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Is there a way to find a list of vendors that will be at the show?

Not that I know of, but the sponsor might help you. I find the Howard shows somewhat small but productive for me, both as a buyer and as a vendor. I intend to attend on Saturday and will have a "corrected" Winchester M1 Carbine and some nice WWII M1 Garands on my shoulder...old guy with Ranger cap. Will also have a nice HRA/LMR M1 Garand there.

Lew--Ranger63

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    I'll be there as I like gun shows close to my back yard. I'll try and remember to wear my mdshooters colors.

Ignore your local gun shows and they will go away.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Jus' found out a few more Sig 220 .45's with lazer sights will be arriving in really nice condition jus' in time for this show.:D

Sweet! Those crimson trace laser sights are +$300 when purchased by themselves. Also, since the mags are 8 rounders you can actually take them home with you.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just got word that a coupla' deliveries will be occurring this week with more of the really kooooooooles 'neeeeeeto stuffs that give y'all tacteekool joes woodies.

Lou, have any LE trade Gen 1 Glock 26s? If you could spend all day tomorrow searching your shop for one, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom