• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Never got a rifle from them, but I'm over the moon with my Weidners Tok and "left hand" CZ-82. Don't ask me why it was called a left hand model because I have no idea :shrug:

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    Thanks for the input everyone. Grabbed a 91/30 with matching bayonet. I only got it because it has a matching bayonet. The other ones I have the bayonets don't match.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Wideners is awesome and always understate the condition of their guns. I've bought pistols and rifles from them and have always been more than satisfied.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Have never had any problems with anything from Widener's - they are one of my "go to" places.

Same here. Very nice folks; very pleasant to speak with. Not the fastest shipping the in industry but the items are almost always better than stated.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    They sent me one of the factory new Yugo M57 mags they are selling. It was in great shape, however the feed lips must have missed the last step in the machining process because they were completely wrong. It jammed constantly.

I had it for a few months before even degreasing it, so I was past their return policy time. So, I tried to shape them myself but just couldn't get it right. Maybe it was put into the machine wrong, it had too much material in some areas and not enough in others.

I emailed them, told them the problem, and that I had even done some work on the feed lips. I didn't even ask to return it, just told them they may want to check their other mags to see if any were the same way, to avoid returns.

They told me to send it back for a free replacement anyways.

Awesome in my book...

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    I got a worn-out CZ 50 from them. The double action trigger would not work reliably, probably a worn out sear. I sent it back for a refund. I got a good Romanian Tok and a P64 from them.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Do they ship to us here? I went to their site and it says "No Sales of these items to California, D.C., New York, Cook County IL, Maryland or Massachusetts.
    Orders Placed to these areas are subject to Cancellation Without Notice" on their C&R handgun page...

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Do they ship to us here? I went to their site and it says "No Sales of these items to California, D.C., New York, Cook County IL, Maryland or Massachusetts.
    Orders Placed to these areas are subject to Cancellation Without Notice" on their C&R handgun page...

This is from the C&R page;

No Sales of these items to California, D.C., New York City, (Chicago)Cooke County IL, Massachusetts or D.C.
    Orders Placed to these areas are subject to Cancellation Without Notice

They won't sell non C&R weapons to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom