• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I wonder how many of those folks getting the letters purchased non-regulated HBAR's and will say they sold them privately?

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Maybe they'll line up shoulder to shoulder like after the Boston Marathon incident and sweep the state street by street. Guess you'd better put your belongings in a boat in the yard since they'll miss it.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Since when do we have registration in MD. I haven't purchased anything since 2011.

Handguns have been registered for a very long time in Maryland. The state even keeps a souvenir of your purchase in the form of a fired shell casing. Regulated long guns were registered before they were banned.

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    Ok, Ruger purchased in 98-99. XD 45 in 2011 or 12, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do anything else.Ak's bought between 08 and 09. All purchased through local FFl's.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    all kidding aside this won't be pretty:ohnoes:

I hope those that comply after a visit don't still get charged with a felony. Well for that matter, I hope those that don't comply don't get charged either.

If God forbid someone fires on an officer trying to confiscate a weapon, the government will either have to go in balls to the wall on the remaining ones or stop and rethink the entire thing. I think one gunshot will remove any middle ground. I feel bad for those good american citizens put in this position by stupid politicians.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    I hope those that comply after a visit don't still get charged with a felony. Well for that matter, I hope those that don't comply don't get charged either.

If God forbid someone fires on an officer trying to confiscate a weapon, the government will either have to go in balls to the wall on the remaining ones or stop and rethink the entire thing. I think one gunshot will remove any middle ground. I feel bad for those good american citizens put in this position by stupid politicians.

well that beats the quote "from my cold dead hands":tdown: it's a lose lose situation...definitely don't expect 300,000+ individuals happily inviting the swat team in with open harms and some Kool-Aid

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp

If God forbid someone fires on an officer trying to confiscate a weapon, the government will either have to go in balls to the wall on the remaining ones or stop and rethink the entire thing. I think one gunshot will remove any middle ground. I feel bad for those good american citizens put in this position by DICTATORS QUOTE]

FIFY

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

I feel bad for the innocent victims who would be killed in their own home by an overzealous officer enforcing an unconstitutional law.

If one knows an action is wrong, they do not have have to perpetuate it using the Nuremburg defense.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    It all depends on how the state decides to proceed. Hopefully they decide to send sheriffs to serve papers during daylight hours and let the courts settle whether the law is legal or not. But, if they start breaking down doors in the middle of the night than people are going to get hurt.

I hope this never comes to MD. If they state said that we must register all our HBARS, VZ's, AR-10, 80% AR's and AK's, etc... Would you?
    Don't post your answer here, but seriously consider the question. When the time comes to choose, you'll need to already have an answer.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Politicians made the bed, but they WON'T have to sleep in it because they are not the innocent gun owner who is about to have his legal possessions confiscated nor are politicians the ones who will receive the orders to do the confiscating. Law enforcement and lawful gun owners need to join together and put corrupt politicians where they belong...in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom