• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    When They come to confiscate they are no longer the Police, Swat,or National guard, they are The Dictators New Gestapo and should be treated as such.

The Media will portray ever law abiding gun owner a terrorist, they already have. This will be their fuel for national confiscation. Im sure its already planned this way.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    "The first few rounds of bloodshed" would be the worst possible thing to happen and the change in "attitudes" would not be what you appear to be hoping for. The law needs to be changed, but not by armed revolution. This isn't the effin eastern block. It's "irregulars" like that guy and those who promote it that give the 2A a negative appeal, which is becoming more negative in the eyes of would-be bystanders.

When someone arrives at your home to illegally take you property, your freedom, or your life by force, how do you greet them? Do you passively resist, willingly surrender, or stand and meet force with force? Everyone has to choose for themselves. Some are not concerned by how the bystanders view them.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    When someone arrives at your home to illegally take you property, your freedom, or your life by force, how do you greet them? Do you passively resist, willingly surrender, or stand and meet force with force? Everyone has to choose for themselves. Some are not concerned by how the bystanders view them.

If the law requires registration then what the police are doing is not illegal.
    We have registration in Maryland.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    If the law requires registration then what the police are doing is not illegal.

If a law was passed saying murder was okay because you do not agree with the politicians, would it be legal?

That is what the conneticut law says, when the state police start confiscating firearms.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    The Media will portray ever law abiding gun owner a terrorist, they already have.

John Paul Jones was considered a terrorist to the British...

"I may sink, but I'll be damned if I strike!"

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."

"I have not yet begun to fight!"

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    If a law was passed saying murder was okay because you do not agree with the politicians, would it be legal?

That is what the conneticut law says, when the state police start confiscating firearms.

Yes, it would be legal but legal does not mean it is OK

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    The CT Gov will overreact, governments ALWAYS overreact which will lead to widespread rebellion and cause their regime to collapse. ex. Ukraine

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Jed Eckert FTW.

I just watched that on Netflix two nights ago.
    I will gladly shoot North Koreans parachuting into my neighborhood.
    I will not shoot a police officer at my front door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom