• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I made some "I will not comply" stickers with some mailing labels I had laying around. I will bring as many as I have, but if a few of you could print out some more, that would be awesome. I will share the document.

Basically, all you need is Avery mailing 2x4 labels, item number 18163. One packet has 250 labels. I have about a half pack left. If four or five other people picked up a packet and printed them out, we'd be at a thousand really quickly. It's a Word document, and it is set up to print on this size label already.

Pic of the sticker is below

I'll start a list so we'll know how many are coming:

1) gtodave ~125 stickers
    2)

Attachments

• IWNC.jpg
      IWNC.jpg
      11.3 KB · Views: 766
    • I Will Not Comply.docx
      29.7 KB · Views: 122
    Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You can change it to whatever you want. I prefer to speak for myself, and I think 1,000 "I's" speaks more than 125 "We's"

Agree. I think "I" makes a stronger statement. It's easy to hide in a group.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Maybe they should read WE will not comply?

You can change it to whatever you want. I prefer to speak for myself, and I think 1,000 "I's" speaks more than 125 "We's"

Agree. I think "I" makes a stronger statement. It's easy to hide in a group.

I am in the camp that sees many signs saying “We” as more powerful in a group setting than scattered sign holders with “I”.

Just mi .02.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Put them on orange paper like the VCDL "Guns Save Lives" stickers.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I made some "I will not comply" stickers with some mailing labels I had laying around. I will bring as many as I have, but if a few of you could print out some more, that would be awesome. I will share the document.

Basically, all you need is Avery mailing 2x4 labels, item number 18163. One packet has 250 labels. I have about a half pack left. If four or five other people picked up a packet and printed them out, we'd be at a thousand really quickly. It's a Word document, and it is set up to print on this size label already.

Pic of the sticker is below

I'll start a list so we'll know how many are coming:

1) gtodave ~125 stickers
    2)

:patriot::patriot:

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Well this went over like a fart in church. I guess I over-estimated the interest in these stickers. Thanks to buellsfurn for bringing some as well.

I'll still hand out my ~125 to anyone that wants them on Monday.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Well this went over like a fart in church. I guess I over-estimated the interest in these stickers. Thanks to buellsfurn for bringing some as well.

I'll still hand out my ~125 to anyone that wants them on Monday.

Despair not!

The Patriot Picket Cavalry is riding to the rescue!

500 stickers , and you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet....

Attachments

• DF8B526B-07A6-4909-AE6D-C7D284B24A14.jpg
      DF8B526B-07A6-4909-AE6D-C7D284B24A14.jpg
      93.3 KB · Views: 154

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    BONUS: our PP “We Will Not Comply” stickers are hardy—WEATHERPROOF and waterproof— so when you are done wearing one on your shirt, you can transfer it to your favorite steel mug.

The first 250 people get this sticker FREE at our meetup outside the House Office Building startiing at 7:30am, with the remaining 250 stickers available for a $1 donation to the Patriot Picket Sign Materials Fund.

We will also have have 250 of our standard Patriot Picket stickers to distribute free, with the second 250 batch available for a $1 donation to the cause.

Attachments

• 1DB4B010-64C6-4877-AACE-9ACD80EB935D.jpg
      1DB4B010-64C6-4877-AACE-9ACD80EB935D.jpg
      88.7 KB · Views: 154

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    BONUS: our PP “We Will Not Comply” stickers are hardy—WEATHERPROOF and waterproof, so when you are done wearing one on your shirt, you can transfer it to your favorite YETI mug.

The first 250 people get this sticker FREE at our meetup outside the House Office Building startiing at 7:30am, with the remaining 250 stickers available for a $1 donation to the Patriot Picket Sign Materials Fund.

Rack, where can I donate to offset the cost of these stickers and help you make more?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you for helping fund our 2A fight!

We have drained our donations Shoebox to produce these stickers and some other AWESOME commercially-printed signs + gear for Monday’s Gun Bill Day. (More on that later in a separate Call Out thread coming up)

If you are coming on Monday, we welcome cash for our Shoebox.

If you can’t make it, PM me and I will give our address and instructions for your check or money order.

Again many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom