• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Every now and then, when looking for a new gun or gun shop, people go through their IP sections and look at reviews. That is what brought me to JLowe's and I wanted to add to the good reviews.

JLowe's is pretty far away from me (about an hour and a half) but it was worth the drive. Great prices, and the transaction was smooth and very fast. John is a very nice guy, and very knowledgeable too.

He even offered to correct a possible issue with the product that wasn't even his fault (it was a manufacturer discrepancy.) I didn't take him up on this, but it was very nice and professional of him to offer!

Buy with confidence. Good people here. Will be back.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    Every now and then, when looking for a new gun or gun shop, people go through their IP sections and look at reviews. That is what brought me to JLowe's and I wanted to add to the good reviews.

JLowe's is pretty far away from me (about an hour and a half) but it was worth the drive. Great prices, and the transaction was smooth and very fast. John is a very nice guy, and very knowledgeable too.

He even offered to correct a possible issue with the product that wasn't even his fault (it was a manufacturer discrepancy.) I didn't take him up on this, but it was very nice and professional of him to offer!

Buy with confidence. Good people here. Will be back.

Absolutely worth the hour and a half drive from MoCo! I'll be placing another order within the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom