• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Might he be anticipating crippling depression and in- patient treatment at Shephard Pratt the last week of June?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So is the Barron not running because he has his twitchy little eyes on a higher office?

I doubt it but that’s just my two cents, I don’t see him wanting a bigger stage and all the bs that comes with it. I certainly hope I’m right and he fades away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    So is the Barron not running because he has his twitchy little eyes on a higher office?

He says that he's just flat out retiring. I tend to believe him on this. I don't see him winning higher office.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Dear God, the Curran Curse, with O'Malley sauce.

Just shoot me now, before they take your firearms.
    Omg, the list of potential candidates is scary. My first thought was we should root for someone incompetent. But someone like this could easily be a tool for Everytown which might even help put in place other legal staff that helps forward their agenda. So my next inclination is for someone incompetent and with a big ego. This kind of person might resent outside meddling and being told what to do, so follow their own internal compass instead.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    So, I guess he will be running for governor? Yuck

This isn't a statement that somebody makes when they're revving up for higher office. If he admitted that his "sell-by" date as AG is here, that would make him spoiled goods for Governor:

“It’s probably the hardest decision I’ve made in my career. I love the job, I think I’m still firing on all cylinders, but I didn’t want to stay past my sell-by date, you know?” Frosh told The Baltimore Sun of his decision in an interview on Thursday. “I just thought that, at age 76, maybe it’s time to ratchet back a little and give somebody else a shot.” - https://www.baltimoresun.com/politi...0211021-ha66g2m4czhphdn2odj7anc5fa-story.html

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    “It’s probably the hardest decision I’ve made in my career. I love the job, I think I’m still firing on all cylinders, but I didn’t want to stay past my sell-by date, you know?” Frosh told The Baltimore Sun of his decision in an interview on Thursday. “I just thought that, at age 76, maybe it’s time to ratchet back a little and give somebody else a shot.” - https://www.baltimoresun.com/politi...0211021-ha66g2m4czhphdn2odj7anc5fa-story.html

Maybe he got the word from the DNC to get out of the way?

"You know, Brian, you don't have to be alive to vote in Maryland. You'll still have influence."

George Soros has a list of preferred candidates, and would be pleased to direct Frosh to the showers.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Any rumbling on other offices he may run for? We all know he won't go away quietly. Once you've been in the spotlight for good or ill its hard to become anonymous again.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Any rumbling on other offices he may run for? We all know he won't go away quietly. Once you've been in the spotlight for good or ill its hard to become anonymous again.

All indications are that he's really done. He's 75 and it's very possible that he realizes that he's not "progressive" enough by the standards of modern MD dem politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom