• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Virginia is actively trying to pick a fight.

The FBI is finding the only 3 "white supremacists" on the planet and publicly arresting them with press releases to the media about how they were going to the protest (nothing about going to cause trouble....just going). This just gets the gun grabbers more riled up

The government is actively trying to create violence in Virginia

Governor Blackface could diffuse any tension here by saying how everyone has the right to speak freely and peacefully assemble and he welcomes all input from citizens. But no....instead of acting like the adult in the room he is actively trying to take what would be peaceful assemble and turn it into violence. He's actually hoping it turns violent because it helps him politically.

Good news is that 2A supporters tend to be the calm rational ones.

Bad news is that the crazy gun grabbers will start fights and blame the peaceful 2A supports and the media will happily run with that.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Virginia is actively trying to pick a fight.

The FBI is finding the only 3 "white supremacists" on the planet and publicly arresting them with press releases to the media about how they were going to the protest (nothing about going to cause trouble....just going). This just gets the gun grabbers more riled up.

The deep state bugmen are looking to protect their new lebensraum south of the Potomac. The fact that these three guys they "arrested" belong to a group that nobody's ever heard of is especially brazen.

It's like the one guy with the freshly-opened Nazi flag at Charlottesville, these people are desperate to contain the rising populist conservative wave in this country and want nothing less than to brand any and all pro-2A/MAGA/nationalist/paleoconservative/etc folks as being dangerous "Nazis" and "white supremacists" so that the rest of the country, half of mainstream conservative, Inc. types included, see nothing wrong and refuse to speak up when they inevitably try to crack down on these movements and silence both the ideologies as well as the people advocating for them.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    The deep state bugmen are looking to protect their new lebensraum south of the Potomac. The fact that these three guys they "arrested" belong to a group that nobody's ever heard of is especially brazen.

It's like the one guy with the freshly-opened Nazi flag at Charlottesville, these people are desperate to contain the rising populist conservative wave in this country and want nothing less than to brand any and all pro-2A/MAGA/nationalist/paleoconservative/etc folks as being dangerous "Nazis" and "white supremacists" so that the rest of the country, half of mainstream conservative, Inc. types included, see nothing wrong and refuse to speak up when they inevitably try to crack down on these movements and silence both the ideologies as well as the people advocating for them.

In my entire life I have never met an actual white supremacist or a real neo nazi.

Not once.

According to statistics you see on the news roughly 75% of people I interact with daily should be neo nazis. Yet in reality....never. Not one single one.

Isn't that weird?

I'm just lucky, I guess.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I’ve run across a few low-grade latent classical racists, but I don’t think they’d qualify as the cartoon villain White Supremacists we keep hearing about. This plague of neo-Nazis seems about as substantial as Nessie and Bigfoot. But just like those two, that’s good enough for a TV show.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I’ve run across a few low-grade latent classical racists, but I don’t think they’d qualify as the cartoon villain White Supremacists we keep hearing about. This plague of neo-Nazis seems about as substantial as Nessie and Bigfoot. But just like those two, that’s good enough for a TV show.

The most racist people I have ever met are classic liberals, who insist that minorities can't possibly get ahead without help from white liberals. Oh and they think minorities shouldn't have guns because that makes them too equal.

Those racists are everywhere, especially in Maryland. Many of them are in the state legislature.

And of course we've all met the crazy uncle Freddie types who just can't get over the end of segregation. But he's basically harmless because no one takes him seriously.

To listen to the nightly news though you'd think Hitler was a live and marching his followers down the main streets of every town in America on a nightly basis. And they are all armed with AR-15's

Conaso

May 17, 2014
    Alexandria, VA
    OMG!!! Three "White Nationalist?" It's an invasion, maybe they're slowly infiltrating, landing special forces. Virginians need a border-wall to protect us. At least call out the national guard. Have the VSP in blackface to turn attention away from Northam and confuse the enemy.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    There was a full 90 second pre-produced package about this arrest on our local NBC affiliate this morning. Lead with the white supremacists arrest, only one mug shot out of what has been reported as three arrests. Tinfoil: the other two were undercover FBI and I’m going to go out on a limb and guess “The Base” is a FBI operation. I’ll go even further and guess the guy who’s mug shot I saw this morning is mentally handicapped, the feds love brainwashing retards and then arresting them as terrorist threats. Gotta keep those budgets high...

The whole thing is sickening.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    "It was not part of their blood,"
    "It came to them very late,"
    "With long arrears to make good,"
    "When the Boomer began to hate."

Nicely done. Kipling with a twist. I sent a like minded friend who is much younger than I that poem recently. Both that and The Gods of the Copy Book Headings have much to say about the world today. Timeless.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    In my entire life I have never met an actual white supremacist or a real neo nazi.

Not once.

According to statistics you see on the news roughly 75% of people I interact with daily should be neo nazis. Yet in reality....never. Not one single one.

Isn't that weird?

I'm just lucky, I guess.
    I'm lucky too then, and I went to school in SW Virginia (hick country), live in FredNeck County, hang out at the IWL, and mostly associate with white people (because that's what lives up here). Not one person was any semblance of a supremacist.
    I’ve run across a few low-grade latent classical racists,
    Me too. Most of them have been black. Some white, for sure, but there's a huge difference between being ignorant and being a "white supremacist".
    Lead with the white supremacists arrest, only one mug shot out of what has been reported as three arrests. Tinfoil: the other two were undercover FBI and I’m going to go out on a limb and guess “The Base” is a FBI operation. .
    The article posted on page 2 mentions a meetup between the three where the gun is passed around, and specific segments of the conversation are mentioned. No way to know that unless there was someone or something (microphone) in the room at the time. I'm betting you're right.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    There was a full 90 second pre-produced package about this arrest on our local NBC affiliate this morning. Lead with the white supremacists arrest, only one mug shot out of what has been reported as three arrests. Tinfoil: the other two were undercover FBI and I’m going to go out on a limb and guess “The Base” is a FBI operation. I’ll go even further and guess the guy who’s mug shot I saw this morning is mentally handicapped, the feds love brainwashing retards and then arresting them as terrorist threats. Gotta keep those budgets high...

The whole thing is sickening.

It's what this crap usually is

They take 20 FBI agents working full time to pretend to be some fringe bad guy group (white supremasist, terrorist, Lady Gaga fans, etc) and spend a year recruiting some loner to join them. Then they are like "Gotcha! It's a white supremasist supporting ISIS! Call the media!"

And conveniently the arrest always happens when it is most politically advantageous to someone. In this case Governor Blackface.

Now Governor Blackface gets to claim the entire 2A rally is nothing but white supremacists. The media is already working overtime to make that implication.

The reality is that this was some loser who got super into an FBI sting and talked into attending the rally. Notice that at no point does any report even remotely suggest that he was intending to do any harm at the rally.

The only charge I see against him is "giving bullets to a Canadian". That's it.

I'm not saying the guy is a saint. He should probably get a good psych eval and spend some time in an institution as talking about killing groups of people with bombs is a warning sign of some serious mental health issues. But the media is making this guy out to be a criminal mastermind leading an army of well armed racists. In reality he had 150 rounds, 1 gun, his only friend is an undercover FBI agent and he probably needs help tying his shoes.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    OMG!!! Three "White Nationalist?" It's an invasion, maybe they're slowly infiltrating, landing special forces. Virginians need a border-wall to protect us. At least call out the national guard. Have the VSP in blackface to turn attention away from Northam and confuse the enemy.

They got 3. I think that is all the white nationalists who were planning on attending.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    OhOh!!! Arrested for buying 1500 rounds of ammo! Quick hide!

Attachments

• C1C2D8F1-CC60-4A6F-9320-2BE13CE7C7F6.jpeg
      C1C2D8F1-CC60-4A6F-9320-2BE13CE7C7F6.jpeg
      47.2 KB · Views: 389
    • DE2B1213-241C-428B-A8AC-B103469E7FA5.jpeg
      DE2B1213-241C-428B-A8AC-B103469E7FA5.jpeg
      20.2 KB · Views: 396

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i'm the last guy to wear tinfoil, but frankly i'm thinking they busted this 'ring' just to justify northam's gun ban at the rally due to 'credible threats.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom