• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    I think the Dems are setting us up! I'm not the only one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-before-mondays-2a-rally-we-are-being-set-up/

Any thing / event / stumble / comment / whatever could set off a mass arrest and God knows what could happen after that. I am worried.

Be careful out there!

100% is a set up.... but I think it’s one of those times that if we don’t show up we lose more. I think the best thing would be to show up and rally/protest outside the fence. Don’t even go in. Then when we have massed, tear the fences down. No fires or vandalism but remove the fences. Don’t allow the arrests to happen. Etc. this is all a mike Bloomberg show. He has bought and paid for it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    There’s lots of threads on or related to this in the WaterCooler.

You can’t see them yet.

We’ve been asked to start no new threads until the event(s) is/are over.

Thanks

And here I was looking at the thread title and hoping it was going to be some juicy insider discussion of the ongoing B-21 Raider procurement...

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Anyone remember the Who concert?

This is exactly why you don't enclose huge crowds with barriers and fences with limited exits.

This is criminal negligence.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Oh boy. Wonder how the police knew him from a video a week ago of him walking around the Capital?

Warrant sent to youtube?

Many pictures an vids have been posted about the "new" fences around the Capital. One way in an the Fire Marshall will shut it down after "they" load MDA in first.

What's the over/under on VSP using CS?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Classic double bind setup.

If you go, antifa and false flag operators will cause trouble, so the biased media will show only a bunch of "white supremacist racist gun nuts".

If you don't go, well, no one cares about all these anti-2A bills, so let's pass more!

A double bind is a dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages, with one negating the other. In some circumstances (particularly families and relationships) this might be emotionally distressing. This creates a situation in which a successful response to one message results in a failed response to the other (and vice versa), so that the person will automatically be wrong regardless of response. The double bind occurs when the person cannot confront the inherent dilemma, and therefore can neither resolve it nor opt out of the situation.

Double bind theory was first described by Gregory Bateson and his colleagues in the 1950s.

Double binds are often utilized as a form of control without open coercion—the use of confusion makes them both difficult to respond to as well as to resist.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I wonder if this "intelligence" was part of the portfolio put forward by Northam and his acolytes to justify the disarmed perimeter (and later by the state in arguing to keep the emergency order in place). Similarly are there more weak sauce observations built on speculation to further serve the same purpose? This is how the surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016 was justified (and exaggerated to the FISA court).

By sending the officers out to investigate this guy, those wanting to lockdown the capital reinforce that it's a "serious concern" (due diligence to facially justify the governor's actions) when it might not have been. Not saying the state police are in on it, but they're being asked to pursue these leads and be extra vigilant by political higher-ups with their own agenda.

Last edited:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    could be. Or there have been cops there for a few days looking for suspicious people. Followed him to his car and grabbed the plates? who knows

See, that would have been too simple. I prefer the Jack Bauer approach.

Either, way, I don't like the end result.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    See, that would have been too simple. I prefer the Jack Bauer approach.

Either, way, I don't like the end result.

that would only work if the VSP had a man purse and showed up with 24-hours. has to fit within the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom