• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I noticed these two new fields. Are they for USPSA number? If so which one should be used the blank or default?

View attachment 275715

These aren't new and I can not seem to get rid of them. You are welcome to put anything in there you like, however we are not a sanctioned match and do not report to USPSA. Maybe one day.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    These aren't new and I can not seem to get rid of them. You are welcome to put anything in there you like, however we are not a sanctioned match and do not report to USPSA. Maybe one day.

I guess I just didn't remember them. Thanks for the quick reply!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    You might want to check that again :innocent0 I also added whether it is a Saturday or Sunday to the Match name. Pretty sure I read that was a sticking point for someone.

Nice! :party29:

I updated my calendar...and just look at all those impending conflicts :rolleye12

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    You should shoot the matches Jon. Is saw you at the last steel challenge but didn’t get to introduce myself.

I figure at a certain point in time I’ll have the time to shoot but right now I’m trying to keep up with demand. Seems like AGC could use my services, great chance to provide a service and meet new customers. Win win.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Great news - Not trying to jinx things here, but the weather forecast (at this point) is calling for dry weather between now and Saturday.

Just as good of news, we have so many guns registered that we have decided to add a 6th stage to the match which has allowed us to reduce the squad sizes from 14 down to 13. Imagine that, now everyone gets to shoot 6 stages for the price of 4.

Be sure to make adjustments to your ammo (figure 150 rounds if you never miss) and expect that we will be there for about 30 minutes longer than last time.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’m not going to be able to make this one on Saturday but if anyone needs some 9mm please reach out to @Stoveman and he will take care of you.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Be sure to make adjustments to your ammo (figure 150 rounds if you never miss) and expect that we will be there for about 30 minutes longer than last time.

I just caught this figure. Time to introduce a new monthly budget line item to the missus if I start shooting in all 3 matches...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I just caught this figure. Time to introduce a new monthly budget line item to the missus if I start shooting in all 3 matches...
    Yeah, once you're shooting matches once a week and practicing another time, the ammo expenditures explode. I legitimately believe there is a chance I will be expending 10k+ rounds this year given my current competition and training schedule. Just gotta keep cranking on that Dillon 650XL!

Action shooting is NOT a cheap sport.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Yeah, once you're shooting matches once a week and practicing another time, the ammo expenditures explode. I legitimately believe there is a chance I will be expending 10k+ rounds this year given my current competition and training schedule. Just gotta keep cranking on that Dillon 650XL!

Action shooting is NOT a cheap sport.

I'm beginning to see that especially if I shoot the Steel Challenge and 2 gun matches at AGC per month and return to USPSA PCC competitions elsewhere. Now that I have my first red dot on a pistol and can actually see both target and superimposed dot on the target using my distance prescription, that could easily go up a half or more.

I've allocated $200 a month for 1000rds 9mm, and I can see my 5.56 supply starting to dwindle if I find I like 2-gun next month.

I'm not complaining. For once I'm glad when it rains it pours. But, I will have to look into reloading investments if I can bring the cost per round from 18 cents to 10 cents, perhaps less (seems far fetched).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom