• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Isn't Bollinger's an hour from Mount Airy? I've only been there once but it was a bit of a drive.

I was gonna say, "near Mt Airy" must mean different things to different people, but I personally wouldn't call Bollingers near Mt Airy. It's a good hour up there from my house in the Monrovia/Green Valley area.

Bob at Gunrunners in old town Fredneck has been my go to guy for a long time.

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Brian at SCSG is the best. I have friends that travel from Baltimore to see him. Always professional and top notch!!

F2S

Oct 24, 2013
    Last I checked, gunshack won't transfer anything that they can get. They did do a transfer for me for a gun that I won from ducks unlimited. I have heard good things about SCSG. I think a few friends of mine have gone through him for class 3 if I'm thinking of the right place. The machine gun nest does them as well in Frederick. I think they have discounts for members too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esrepairman

Mar 21, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    SCSG

Though the GunShack in Mt. Airy is the closest place to me by far, I stopped going in there years ago. They never seemed friendly, down right rude in fact, unless you are one of the regular good old boys.
    Just did some business last month with SCSG and will definitely do so again. Very friendly bunch, reasonable prices, the only downside is their limited hours.
    Definitely would recommend them!

F2S

Oct 24, 2013
    Though the GunShack in Mt. Airy is the closest place to me by far, I stopped going in there years ago. They never seemed friendly, down right rude in fact, unless you are one of the regular good old boys.

Just did some business last month with SCSG and will definitely do so again. Very friendly bunch, reasonable prices, the only downside is their limited hours.

Definitely would recommend them!

Same here, they are less than 5 minutes from me. I've bought a couple guns from them and customer service was ok. I got my bow from them and will say the guys that do the bows are usually great. They have done repairs to my bow right then and there and have never charged.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Yeah I just did a search that my fault, last I heard Lous lawyer was running things but I think he just did that for the final inventory I was hoping his legacy was still going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom