• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome aboard from Montgomery County. I'm glad you are not letting the guys around here scare you away. They may have gruff exteriors but their hearts are made of gold!

Cal68

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Sealion....I agree. Is she cute? Really one guy asks? He would like to find someone who is reputable here to assist a woman with a weapon and get her trigger finger educated to protect herself and her child.

If your thinking of *ss in a situation that warrants professionalism of the highest standards, then you shouldn't even own a weapon.

That's very demeaning and disrespectful of every woman that is on this board.

No I'm not putting up my long list of credentials either.

NRA Range Officer Instructor

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Sealion....I agree. Is she cute? Really one guy asks? He would like to find someone who is reputable here to assist a woman with a weapon and get her trigger finger educated to protect herself and her child.

If your thinking of *ss in a situation that warrants professionalism of the highest standards, then you shouldn't even own a weapon.

That was me. Get a sense of humor. It's a forum, we are NOT in a serious situation here. :rolleyes:

Saying someone shouldn't own firearms because they make a dumb joke is equally dumb. Lighten up, Francis.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore

Uptight much? We aren't at the range, she seems to have a sense of humor, like most of us here do. She will fit in just fine.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Your mind went from cute to intercourse. You sound like a misogynist and certainly not someone that should even own a weapon.

Women are not there for your sexual gratification and aren’t “ass.” That's very demeaning and disrespectful of every woman that is on this board.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Lol you had me at NRA Range Officer Instructor. Very prestigious.

I'd be interested to see your patch vest of all those fine qualifications.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Yes, but is she cute?

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012

Calm down Karen

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Lots of men would stand shoulder to shoulder with the next man or woman here to protect our country , the banter here should never be taken as anymore then what it is . We also would more then likely message any member here that would cross that line .
    Good decent people here that have daughters and wives and we respect the women here as we want our lady's to be respected . But playing around and joking is a social activity .

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Lots of men would stand shoulder to shoulder with the next man or woman here to protect our country , the banter here should never be taken as anymore then what it is . We also would more then likely message any member here that would cross that line .
    Good decent people here that have daughters and wives and we respect the women here as we want our lady's to be respected . But playing around and joking is a social activity .

we need a like button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom