Sat 9-4
    Sun 9-3

Admission $8

http://www.eagleshows.com/

attachment.php

Louie

Sep 10, 2009
    Edgehood
    Is this more of a C&R show? Looking for mags and to eat at the blue and gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

No, its pretty balanced. There are usually a few tables with older rifles and handguns, but also lots of ARs, modern handguns, hunting rifles/shotguns, and several vendors that sell mostly mags.

If you're looking for pistol mags, there is usually a vendor to the left of the door with a big sign that says 'The Mag Man'. He usually has about 6 to 8 tables of mags all labelled with paper signs.

For AR mags & accessories there is usually a vendor with a sign that says "Dennis A Todd", right in front of you as you enter the door; and also Precision Arms usually shows up with complete ARs, uppers, mags, etc.

I go to every Gettysburg show, and I usually stop at Chubby's on the way back. My wife used to say "You're going to another gun show?", now its "Are you bringing back BBQ?" :lol2:

Tell me about Blue & Gray...

Louie

Sep 10, 2009
    Edgehood
    No, its pretty balanced. There are usually a few tables with older rifles and handguns, but also lots of ARs, modern handguns, hunting rifles/shotguns, and several vendors that sell mostly mags.

I go to every Gettysburg show, and I usually stop at Chubby's on the way back. My wife used to say "You're going to another gun show?", now its "Are you bringing back BBQ?" :lol2:

Tell me about Blue & Gray...

Burger place in town at the circle. Great burgers and/or place to watch the game... if there is one.

Louie

Sep 10, 2009
    Edgehood
    Thanks. I added more specific info to the previous post.

Thank you for that. I just picked up a cz shadow 2 for my son. It needs to bed fed. I would live to find a 45 LC SAA replica too. The BBQ place
    Might help get the wife to bless the trip. Lolz

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD

I had good results looking for mags. Got a bunch of German MP5 mags new at not too bad a price. Was able to find everything I was looking for and a box of primers to boot. On vendor was selling Magpul d60s for 100 bucks and another selling gen3 pmags for 11 apiece if you were paying cash... my buddy picked up a couple mags for his Shadow 2 and a keltek pmr30 to scratch an itch. He also found mags for that...

Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Sold my girl on the historic battlefield and monuments. Post show. Was good for lots of steps and an low/ no $ summer day trip.
    Fall will be even better if it’s not hotter than hades

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG will be there if anyone needs help with transferring firearms to MD, will also have a bunch of "standard" supplies there for those that want them....

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I'm going Sat. First time there. Hoping to find a trapdoor or maybe a mosin for a fair price. Also love older 22 bolt actions.

Kyleag89

Aug 1, 2020
    I will be attending for my first gun show ever! I live local to Gettysburg. Do they have a selection of any mil-surp items like clothing and gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom