• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    Most standard 147 grain are subsonic. There are also commercial subs available. Bubba Kitty (formally Tomkat) is good people. Andrews subs are decent. Ne er had an issue with them. I tried 308 and 223 subs from him as well.
    What host and can are you using?

985 FPS 147g Speer Lawman FMJ and Gold Dots HP. I'd figure all 147 non-plus P 9mm would be sub-sonic.

Tactikool

Jun 30, 2020
    Looks like Howard County Fairgrounds on 12-13 September is on deck. Hopefully the virus situation holds and even better improves and this gets the green light. Looking forward to a local show with overpriced goods and all. Haven’t been to one in ages.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Looks like Howard County Fairgrounds on 12-13 September is on deck. Hopefully the virus situation holds and even better improves and this gets the green light. Looking forward to a local show with overpriced goods and all. Haven’t been to one in ages.

More jerky and knife vendors than firearm dealers. Went to the last one in Frederick and they had 2-3 firearm vendors, yet all the other tables were jerky, knives, memorabilia, mil-surp ammo cans or web gear, no name optics making questionable claims of what they are, and all kinds of other lunacy.

I did see one dealer trying to sell a stripped Colt AR lower for $500 at the show, but there is no way in hell that lower is an/or was worth $500 on the American market.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I don't waste my time at Marlandistan flea markets anymore. I remember the 80's when they were shows. It's a sad state of affairs.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Looking forward to it

Scrounger

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern Maryland
    Appalachian Promotions undated their site yesterday evening. They have cancelled the scheduled show for Howard County Fairground, September 12th and 13th.

The next show they list is at the York Fairgrounds October 24th and 25th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom