• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I didn't see that coming.
    That's actually one of the better Tavor videos I've seen.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    This Saturday, I am picking up a Tavor (16.5" )from a Gas station in West Virginia. From one of these places that sell everything from gas - guns to soft serve ice cream.

I found one on gunbroker and he's an FFL based in a gas station. Since the Tavor is not regulated. I can literally drive there and pick it up, cash and carry.

Damn.. I love this country

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    This Saturday, I am picking up a Tavor (16.5" )from a Gas station in West Virginia. From one of these places that sell everything from gas - guns to soft serve ice cream.

I found one on gunbroker and he's an FFL based in a gas station. Since the Tavor is not regulated. I can literally drive there and pick it up, cash and carry.

Son of a...

Are you going to tell me where specifically, or am I going to have to send crazyal and his caustic saliva over to your house??

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009

Move to a free state. Then there's no worries about "regulated" guns. Or buying from stores for that matter! Want a pistol? Buy one off craigslist and meet at the gas station to exchange!

:party29:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Move to a free state. Then there's no worries about "regulated" guns. Or buying from stores for that matter! Want a pistol? Buy one off craigslist and meet at the gas station to exchange!

:party29:

I should have settled in Virginia instead of Maryland.

This is what happens when i listen to my wife. She wanted to stay close by her sibblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom