• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wvuguy

Mountain Man
    Jan 23, 2012
    Garrett County
    Does anyone have any 20 or 30 round p-mags for sale and not at a crazy inflated price. Me and my brother went on our annual trip out to Cabelas. Many gun shops were selling mags for 70 dollars per mag. Also a few shops had boxes of them and when I asked for a price they told me that the mags were for themselves. So i am asking does anyone have any in the Western Maryland area like Garrett or Allegany.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Even if anybody did have 30 rounders I doubt they will reply here saying they are for sale or are willing to sell them as it's illegal to do so in Maryland.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I could sell you a couple of Pmag 20s if you want. I live in Hagerstown. I only use 30s in 3-gun but bought a few 20s for use at the range.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    If you see PMAGS for sale @ 12.95 each, I suggest that you buy them and resell them ASAP. Midway won't even take backorders on them.

$70 per mag seems high but FWIW I posted five 20 round PMAGS for sale this morning on the for sale forum @ $100 ($20 per mag) and I got a commit to buy in less than an hour.

While I do not have any more PMAGs, I do have some Cproducts 20 rounders new in wrapper available for $75 shipped or $70 FTF which works out to $14@. I advertised them a while back and got screwed by someone who committed to buy them and then disappeared. I figure that come early September they will be an easy sale thanks to the new law effective 10/1.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Does anyone have any 20 or 30 round p-mags for sale and not at a crazy inflated price. Me and my brother went on our annual trip out to Cabelas. Many gun shops were selling mags for 70 dollars per mag. Also a few shops had boxes of them and when I asked for a price they told me that the mags were for themselves. So i am asking does anyone have any in the Western Maryland area like Garrett or Allegany.

I have 20 round .223 Thermold mags for sale - 5 for $45 includes 2 coupler's plus $6 for shipping. PM me if you are interested.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Stopped by Trop in Elizabethtown, PA, they have tons of them, solid, windowed, and several in the various custom camo prints to match the new Magpul MOE sets about $17 per mag, $200 for the MOE furniture sets, look like this:
    1048943_01_magpul_moe_pink_camo_ar_furnit_640.jpg

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Don't play into the gouging. Virginia Arms in Manassas had this a few days ago. Each peg is stacked to capacity, 5-7 deep IIRC:

uploadfromtaptalk1369657647137.jpg

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom