• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    At this point in time, what company do you think makes the highest quality (reliable and durable) ARs on the market? Price should be left out of the equation.

I’m a huge LWRC fan, both DI and Piston. They eat everything I’ve ever fed them. Never a hiccup. The quality of the materials are second to none. They exude quality in every way.

I’d say LaRue is my second choice, but they are so hard to come by. Wait times are very long and LaRue won’t send a rifle to Maryland.

What say you? There are a few of you who I’m very interested in hearing your opinion on the best maker.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I'd buy a bunch of good parts then take a SOTAR build class. Yup, that's what I did.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Clandestine should put out a signature line (if he moves in a future direction to be able to do such work). I'd be saving to purchase one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You aren't the only one. But it would be in a MD banned configuration to be shipped out of MD to my non-MD FFL.

I wonder if he would build a AK for me... :innocent0

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Clandestine should put out a signature line (if he moves in a future direction to be able to do such work). I'd be saving to purchase one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I didn’t know he made ARs. His was one of the opinions I was eager to see, as I know that he is an expert.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have a DI LWRC and love it. Having said that, my go to brands are Daniel Defense and BCM. They’ve been consistently reliable and accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom