• ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    AND THE MARKET REACTS ...

Exclusive: Trump administration prepares to ease export rules for U.S. guns

Have Gun, Will Travel: Gun Stocks Jump On Trump Plan To Ease Exports

Gun stocks surge on report Trump is preparing to ease rules for overseas sales of US guns

The changes – which can be enacted without congressional approval - could be made public this fall, followed by a period of public comment, with implementation as early as the first half of next year, the officials said.

I should have bought RGR last month when it was at $45.

Attachments

• Market.JPG
      Market.JPG
      18 KB · Views: 529

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Where do our new Curio/Relic and Surplus Ammo shipments be at? Seems like that would be one EO signature away from being implemented.

And if we're going to destroy the land of NorK, can we at least get them to relinquish all of the NorK manufactured SKS rifles first.

Talk about hens teeth.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Where do our new Curio/Relic and Surplus Ammo shipments be at? Seems like that would be one EO signature away from being implemented.

And if we're going to destroy the land of NorK, can we at least get them to relinquish all of the NorK manufactured SKS rifles first.

Talk about hens teeth.

It's all about EXPORTS for now. Besides, we don't want any money going TO the Norks.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I think I'd be OK with funding their nuke program if I could get my hands on an unissued, still in cosmoline, NorK SKS.

Or the US could buy all of them.

Then bomb the hell out Kim once the crates of rifles are delivered to SOG. The really crappy ones can go to Classic.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I think I'd be OK with funding their nuke program if I could get my hands on an unissued, still in cosmoline, NorK SKS.

Or the US could buy all of them.

Then bomb the hell out Kim once the crates of rifles are delivered to SOG. The really crappy ones can go to Classic.

Just wait ... Spoils of war and all that. :innocent0

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Oh all the pro-gun things he could do, this is about the weakest. How about imports?

YUP!

Get those C&R shipments flowing again.

How much you wanna bet there's backroom skullduggery taking place.

With the Left threatening this, that, and the other if Trump allows any foreign made guns into the country.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    This is a business decision, not necessarily a 2a decision.

Exactly. This has little to do with 2A -- except indirectly because it will help US firearms manufacturers and exporters. A healthy domestic gun manufacturing industry is a good thing. It even helps Maryland's economy, too, because Beretta.... oh, uh, never mind.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Sure but ...

This is a business decision, not necessarily a 2a decision.

We can debate that ...

Obama, tried as he might, wanted to strangle the firearm industry though export regulation and bureaucratic EOs, as well colluding with anti-gun states that forced manufacturers to relocate ...

Even though it did somewhat backfire on him when he was awarded the ...

obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-sad-hill-news-1.jpg

Trump's plan would put the Commerce Department in charge of overseeing international sales of nonmilitary firearms. By transferring oversight to the Commerce Department from the swamp-dweller-infested State Department, could mean a boost in yearly sales by 15%-20% according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation.

So, Trump gets a two-fer ,,, better US trade & more US jobs, and we see a strengthening of the firearm 'industry' as a whole, which in itself would have ceased to exist if The Hildebeast would have won and fulfilled Obama's wet dream..

Hillary Clinton on 9 Key Gun Issues, In Her Own Words
    Direct quotes from the Democratic nominee on gun control, the Second Amendment, and the NRA.

2A would have gradually wasted away as the industry atrophied through lack of sales and over-regulation. Strengthening it now would help lessen that chance in the future. JMHO ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    BearingArms weighs in

Why Trump Easing Gun Export Rules Is Good For American Gun Owners

• Gives American gun manufacturers new markets
    • New markets may go a long way in increasing profits
    • Increase profits mean they can weather the storm to ban guns
    • With that lack of risk comes the lack of any imperative to purchase a firearm right now. That means many gun manufacturers are feeling some serious heat.
    • By allowing exports to broader markets to buy right now regardless of any potential risks to the Second Amendment.
    • With that, gun companies aren’t nearly as likely to collapse due to reduced sales. After all, the Second Amendment is great, but without guns to buy, it’s just a few words on an old parchment for all the good it will do.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    RECOIL Magazine weighs in

Trump Pushes to Lower Firearms Industry Restrictions
    If this all goes through, we can anticipate the following:
    • Increase competitive advantage internationally
    • No more ITAR registration/$2,250 for gunsmiths and manufacturers of firearms and/or parts
    • Cheaper guns/more availability of services
    • Less restrictions on our industry making it easier to get started with your own FFL

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Has our MD State AG sued Trump yet to stop it? I'm sure the decision damages Maryland, somehow. Maybe by further validating Beretta's reason to leave Maryland, thereby embarrassing the Maryland State Overlords? There will be a jobs benefit to Beretta's new home state of Tennessee. I'm sure Mike Miller is proud of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom