• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hailtoby

Running with the Devil.
    Sep 5, 2009
    Charles County
    ^^ Those were awesome! I had a bigger one too, 200 maybe? It's been a while...

I had that one too. I think it was blue and white.

Super Soakers were the pinnacle of squirting technology back int he day.

We used to do "drive bys" with super soakers on our bikes. It was funny at the time, but if I heard me kid talking like that now, Id smack him.

One time we even had a friend's older brother drive us around in his blazer. He would stop and ask for directions and then they would squirt him with their super soakers. He would slowly pull away and would pop open the rear window and hit them with the Super Soaker 200.

12 year old mischief. Gotta love it.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've used Duracoat it's surprisingly easy. If I was gonna do a custom color job then I'd just start a new build rather than tare down an existing gun part by part.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    Umm, would attaching the 1911 like that make it an SBR?? The ATFE has made dumber decisions.

yes, attatching a pistol to a rifle allows you to use the rifles stock on a pistol thus making it a SBR, unless said pistol had a barrel of at least 16 inches.

An example of legally doing this is the 1911 "carbine" kits I have seen for sale at SPG and other places as it allows you to add a 16 inch barrel and a stock.

An exception is the broomhandle mauser that is allowed to have the actual wooden stock that came with it attatched as it has been found to have historical significance and is exempted from the NFA in that respect

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Nerf made this gun that was called the Secret Shot. It looked like a standard neon green Nerf Pistol but a "secret" dart came out of the grip. 90's toy weaponry was really a big hit. :draw:
    P.S Super Soaker 75 XP is the best water gun ever.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Those are awesome!!!!! I used to play a ton of competitive paintball and everyone had custon anodizing done, I would love to own an AR in a blue and gold splash anno, or perhaps a 1911 in neon blue.

I had that one too. I think it was blue and white.

Super Soakers were the pinnacle of squirting technology back int he day.

We used to do "drive bys" with super soakers on our bikes. It was funny at the time, but if I heard me kid talking like that now, Id smack him.

One time we even had a friend's older brother drive us around in his blazer. He would stop and ask for directions and then they would squirt him with their super soakers. He would slowly pull away and would pop open the rear window and hit them with the Super Soaker 200.

12 year old mischief. Gotta love it.

Not to one-up you guys, but...

My brother and I had our asses handed to us for hosing a station wagon full of church bound old ladies on a Sunday morning. We are talking big hat wearing old ladies, and a wood panel station wagon (think National Lampoon's Vacation). Hot as balls, windows down, and it was maybe a week after the Super Soaker 50's debut. Mom was trying to discipline us, and Dad was laughing the whole time. Living in a corner house on a busy city street definately resulted alot of ass beatings as a kid.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    This is what you'll get when the people of San Francisco and LA all buy guns after the Supreme Court says they can't be stopped by the state.

Investment opportunity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom