Dec 17, 2009
    G-Burg
    :shocked4:
    fuityAR.jpg

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    is that a hatchet on top for when you run out of ammo? I kinda like the brick patterned one on the bottom.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Hrm, how did they paint the weapons those various colors? Some sort of powder-coating? I assume that couldn't be done with just the materials I have at home.

I wouldn't mind if the AR-15 I'm going to put together from the lower group buy were completely pink. Flaming neon pink.

fd318

Mar 22, 2010
    Upper Fells Point
    Hrm, how did they paint the weapons those various colors? Some sort of powder-coating? I assume that couldn't be done with just the materials I have at home.

I wouldn't mind if the AR-15 I'm going to put together from the lower group buy were completely pink. Flaming neon pink.

Duracoat, its a spray on paint... for guns.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Duracoat, its a spray on paint... for guns.

Huh, that stuff is surprisingly cheap. How easy is it to use though? I'm definitely thinking CavArms Pink. And yeah, I see that that requires a base coat of white, but if I could figure out how to do one coat properly, then the second coat would be a solved problem.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    That is the 'Bloomberg' Collection of colors from Duracoat/Lauer Custom...

Definitely 'interesting'

They had a cool AR at the Brownells Career Fair, had a 10/22 that fired blanks to launch large arrow kinda things mounted underneath M203 style.

Colorful. Reminds me of epic Nerf Gun battles.

The 1911 foregrip is epic.

And remember...

IT'S NERF OR NUTHIN!!! :D

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    It reminded me of the original Super Soaker 50.. anyone remember those??

supersoaker-1.jpg

In my younger and less creative days (I must've been about 10) I had a birthday. Everyone asked me what I wanted, and for weeks beforehand all I could think of was this thing. So I told everyone who asked that I wanted a Super Soaker for my birthday.

Two weeks later I got 9 Super Soakers, and my mother was not amused.

As time passed the squirt guns disappeared, and since I'd lost interest in them, I didn't really notice at the time.

More than a decade later, my parents were remodeling their basement, and while we were doing demo I found one of them.

In the wall.

She had slowly 'disappeared' my quirt guns and, presumably because she felt bad, hidden them rather than destroyed them.

I found it in the freaking wall.

It makes me wonder what she did with the rest of the cool things I had that she didn't like (shuriken, switchblades {brought back from France}, Jimmy Hoffa, etc).

The next time I'm at my parent's house, I might just start tearing down walls.

Integrity

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    I started getting into water gun battles with my friend's kids during our BBQ's. I quickly found myself out gunned. I had to get my hands on a decent super soaker. I loved the cannon I had as a kid, but it was busted and no longer sold in stores. I managed to find one eBay for $80, but it was worth it. (They're now going for $200)

The CPS2000; Pure water gun dominance!

front_2000mk2.jpg

Joker

Jan 31, 2009
    Harford County
    Not sure what you guys will think but here is my AR. From what I have heard its not that difficult to do.

Attachments

• Poor kitttie 006.jpg
      Poor kitttie 006.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 314

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom