• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Please NO. It's all about Wilmington. Just like MD & VA. It takes just the majority of the liberal population to drive the state. I hope your thoughts are wrong and I hope those from slower DE will stand up and fight.

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    I smell an attempt to ban semi-autos, magazine limits, maybe some shell casing crap, etc. in DE's future.

Long article, keep scrolling: http://rssfeeds.delawareonline.com/...automatics-key-factor-in-Wilmington-violence/

They are a few years behind the Maryland times, but are ready to ride the Libtard Train.

Certainly appears to have been written with a particular (anti-gun) agenda in mind.

Unfortunately, the author seems to have chosen words/phrases to support the agenda, not performed enough research, or was simply uninformed. (Possibly a combination of the three)

And, poor proof-reading just frustrates me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      38.6 KB · Views: 604

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Delaware always struck me as an odd state.

Yes it is. When you're driving around Sussex and Kent county, people for no reason will wave to you as you drive by their house, and the words "excuse me" is said more in public down that way. Very, very strange indeed.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    LSD will not stand for this

You mean because it has a crime ridden urban center that torques the politics of an otherwise rural, middle-of-the-road state.

Sounds familiar.

Yes it is. When you're driving around Sussex and Kent county, people for no reason will wave to you as you drive by their house, and the words "excuse me" is said more in public down that way. Very, very strange indeed.

Yep LSD is like western MD, southern MD and the Eastern Shore ... sparsely populated and often overruled by the dense (in more ways than one) urbanized population center - guess what, Delaware and Maryland are essentially the same, including the waving at every car they meet. If you haven't seen it in MD, you live too close in.

Feb 28, 2013

Just like here. The only difference is the dividin' lines.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    Wow, when "multiple bullets" are fired, it HAS to be a semi-auto handgun, cause we all know that revolvers only shoot one bullet. And when they found a car with 21 bullet holes, the gun used MUST have been one of those evil, super-powerful semi-auto handguns with the super-high capacity magazines. Couldn't possibly be one person shooting 21 rounds out of a revolver (reloading a few times), or multiple people shooting revolvers, or a New York handgun with seven rounds reloaded 3 times.

Jeesh......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom