• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Why Have There Been More Mass Shootings Under Obama than the Four Previous Presidents Combined?
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-...-the-four-previous-presidents-combined_122015
    Mass Shootings under the Last Five Presidents

Ronald Reagan: 1981-1989 (8 years) 11 mass shootings
    Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

George H. W. Bush: 1989-1993 (4 years) 12 mass murders
    Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 3

Bill Clinton: 1993-2001 (8 years) 23 mass murders
    Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 4

George W. Bush: 2001-2009 (8 years) 20 mass murders
    Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

Barrack H. Obama: 2009-2015 (in 7th year) 162 mass murders
    Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 18

Mr H

Banana'd

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It all depends what the definition of "is" is. I think we're going to see a lot of "sideways number crunching" on both sides next week. I've already seen several contradictory sets of numbers tonight. Fasten your seat belts...

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Maybe my brain is fried from this hell week at work, but I am honestly missing the point of the article. Regardless of the validity of the numbers, which I am sure are scewed to present a specific point of view, is the author implying that Obama has been orchestrating huge numbers of mass shootings to pass gun laws?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    162 mass shootings in the approximately 360 weeks that Obama's been president?
    That's nearly one incident every two weeks. I don't believe it.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD

I don't know what all the fuss is about,the Kenyon commie is only keeping his promise to "Fundamentally Transform America".

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Depends on your perspective.
    Liberal: More mass shootings, we need to ban guns.
    Conservative: More mass shootings, we need more people carrying to stop the bad guys.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    What! You can't possibly mean that there have been more mass shootings under Obama the Great than the last 3 republican presidents combined!:sarcasm:
    There have probably been more mass shootings under Obama than under all the republican presidents combined.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Lost faith. Lost confidence. Lost hope.

Lack of trust. Lack of integrity. Lack of leadership. Lack of accountability.

Other than that, there's no good reason for the delta in the data.

Just look at the recipe for the big O's "presidential" legacy- sow the seeds of discord by promoting racial divisiveness and social class friction, foment public distrust and hatred of the military and police, throw open the country's gates to every drifting piece of shiftless anti-american flotsam, pile the health care and entitlement burden onto a punch-drunk economy and then try to paint anyone who disagrees with the dis-assembly of our national identity as a cracker white male boogeyman. :sad20:

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert

It depends on how you count mass shootings, and a lot of organizations do it differently. I just read this yesterday, the first part of the article is actually rather interesting (the second part goes into why we need gun control to prevent suicides, so feel free to stop once you get there).

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/4/9849390/mass-shootings-count

The jist being, depending on how count "mass shootings", the number of them has either increased significantly over the last few years or remained the same since the 1970's. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom