• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I will be giving an NRA Certified RSO course in White Marsh on April 28th from 8am-approx 5pm. The cost will be 100.00 + NRA fee's, non NRA members 36.00 and NRA members 26.00.

Please PM me if interested for sign up information.

RoKKboXXer

Feb 27, 2013
    Catonsville
    I would love to take the class, but my son is being baptized that day. Will you be doing another RSO class in the balto/harford area any time soon?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    +1 for 3rdrcn. The back rubs and roofies make the classes he teaches go so much faster.

Seriously, Terry is cool to learn from and very practical teacher. I took this class from him last year and he made it interesting.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I would love to take the class, but my son is being baptized that day. Will you be doing another RSO class in the balto/harford area any time soon?

That really depends on the interest level. I didn't really plan on this class but a friend asked me because he had a few people interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Terry is a great instructor. Just want to put it out there. :)

Thanks man!

+1 for 3rdrcn. The back rubs and roofies make the classes he teaches go so much faster.

Seriously, Terry is cool to learn from and very practical teacher. I took this class from him last year and he made it interesting.

The back rubs a roofies were a trade secret man, now everybody will be doing them. :D

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    Another recommendation for Terry and this class.

With or without back rubs. ;-)

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Please let us know if you have another class. I would have 2 maybe 3 coming. Or is there somewhere we could check to see if you are holding classes.

Thanks

The next basic pistol class will not be until July and I will post it up here if we have room left, our club members get first priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom