45467542_2596005043757976_3864904043033788416_n.jpg
      66.1 KB · Views: 241

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Hogan blames Trump for MD GOP losses.

http://www.wcbm.com/2018/11/07/hogan-blames-trump-for-republican-losses-in-maryland/

“We had President Trump say the election should be about him even though he is not on the ballot and in Maryland that is exactly what happened,” said Hogan, who won his race against Ben Jealous with 56 percent of the vote. “It was a repudiation of the president who lost this state by 30 points. People came out and expressed their frustration.”

And there's this gem:

Hogan said he won because he has governed in a bipartisan manner and voters like the direction Maryland is heading. He remained coy about his plans for the next four years, saying he’s “got some time” until the General Assembly’s next legislative session starts in January. He said he will focus on the same things he worked on during his first time like cutting taxes, creating jobs and investing more money into infrastructure projects.

More of the same in his 2nd term. Don't expect any help with 2A rights.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    What did he expect from Trump when he didn’t support him? It was just as much his responsibility

It’s a two way street there Governor

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hogan blames Trump for MD GOP losses.

http://www.wcbm.com/2018/11/07/hogan-blames-trump-for-republican-losses-in-maryland/

And there's this gem:

More of the same in his 2nd term. Don't expect any help with 2A rights.
    Plenty here voted for Hogan accepting his anti-2A statements and anti-Trump posturing. Hogan should be a bit more honest. He ran as a Democrat and won. He is less progressive on fiscal issues than the other Democrat that was running, which was probably the key difference, along with Hogan's personal popularity. I don't know whether he was different on social conversative issues than most MD Democrats

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Where is the MDGOP? I think they need to start holding Hogan's feet to the fire. He now has 4 years to reinvent himself as a TRUE Republican. If not, every time he does something that aligns with the Demwits, they should call him out.

How will a party lead by people who are not true Republicans, hold his feet to the fire to get him to reinvent himself??

This is the whole point us Never-Hogan folks were trying to make. A Hogan win does nothing to wake up or move the MDGOP to the right. It in fact rewards them for their moves to the left. There is no right party anymore. We have moderates and far left, that's it.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Nothing like party unity. I wonder when he'll finally come out of the closet and just admit that he's a moderate Democrat who is fiscally conservative on taxes?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Hogan just said he is going to keep moving in the same direction in his second term as his first

So we are moving farther and farther left

What happened to the vote for hogan so all the down ticket republicans would get elected and all push right??

I feel the ship turning hard left and listing

So if jellybean was gonna sink md by pushing it left what does hogan pushing it left do???

Crap I hate md

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Just saw Hogan on WMAR smack talking Trump and saying Trump gets credit for the poor Republican showing in the MD election. What a Rino. :sad20:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just saw Hogan on WMAR smack talking Trump and saying Trump gets credit for the poor Republican showing in the MD election. What a Rino. :sad20:

I've already sent an email to the MDGOP, lets see what they have to say. I'll probably get crickets, but at least I said my peace.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

I don't want Md.'s Governor to be spouting off about Trump , he needs to stay focused and well as Frosh-hole .
    Leave Trump to be Trump .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom