• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    It seems consensual. MCP asks for Name and street address for anyone, he didn't care, for his report.
    Maybe they were spat on or something.. I wouldn't judge from the video.
    Bryan's writeup says she said that she had never been asked for ID before. Doesn't sound like something she would have said if she was reporting something.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The folks who are surrendering their IDs are the Cove Point protesters, who clearly blocked the sidewalk a few days before we were arrested on that very spot. I say "blocked the sidewalk" because these people laid their big signs down on the sidewalk itself forcing people to have to detour around them. We have that on tape.

Now back to the ID demands. The Maryland Capital Police routinely "requested" our IDs on the Patriot Picket. Or I should say as the one who spoke for our group they demanded mine. I would always refuse, thanking them for their interest in me, but declining, and saying I had a right to be on a public sidewalk without having to identify myself.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I may have recruited a extra Patriot for Monday , a business owner i do work for . He is fed up with the Government hacks and said he would love to bring his son as well to learn about our rights .

One a separate note i also talked to him about getting a Maryland Permit .

Go welder516! We need folks to step up from the sidelines and get involved. The more folks we have, the better off we are. I recruit for the cause religiously. Unfortunately, most non-believers I associate with are mellinials, who received participation ribbons and trust the government to look out for their best interest.

With any luck, your friend will tell two friends, and so on, and so on. (Am I showing my VO5 age?)

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The state, Frosh, has asked for an extension. One of the reasons given was that the state needs to decide if they want to defend Sargent Pope and Chief Wilson. Stay tuned..

Sent from the 3rd Rock
    Too busy suing Trump no doubt to be bothered with doing his real job. I really do not care for Frosh.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    attached...

Really? “The Defendants PRAY an extension is granted”. Hope you’re attorney said “hell no”. What have they been doing for 30 days? First thing when your served is get a attorney either by yourself or thru your police union then your attorney tries to get Froshole to assume the case. You don’t wait until the 30 day limit is up then say “I couldn’t get hold of anybody”. Shows how serious they’re taking this. I say “Burn Them”. Need anymore donations don’t hesitate to let us know. Stand fast, stand tall!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I have to admit that I sat on this a few days, I have been under the weather...
    So,, yesterday the extension was granted and the response is now due 04/09/2018..

Attachments

• extension granted.pdf
      77.7 KB · Views: 193

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And, so we meet again...

(yellow arrow points to.... GUN!)

Attachments

• C991AA50-39C3-4D9E-88E0-A7E3229B8127.jpg