• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    You might have sworn to defend the constitution, but have you done so? BTW, I was 14 when I took that sacred oath. I've done so many time since then, in various forms.

If you will not risk your security for your liberty, you deserve neither. Better men than I have done so. Where do YOU stand?

If you make the Nuremberg defense, you deserve the Nuremberg outcome. If you don't understand that, you should research and understand it.

Supposedly Confusions said "If you throw a stone into a pack of dogs, only the dog that gets hit will yelp"/

Methinks you yelp.

History will judge you: or not. I guess that depends on how much of an impact you make. That is up to you.

If you excuse bad behavior by others under the guise of "they were forced to", you are culpable.

But I will ask you what I asked others: Have you become the adult you wanted to become when you were a teenager OR have you become the one you used to despise?

Only YOU can answer that.

At 14 uh, what, the boy scouts? If so count me in at like 12 on that. You still don't know me or anyone else here to make those statements and although it's none of your business I am proud of what I have become. But I have no idea what I wanted to become when I was kid other than wanting to join the Army from as far back as I can remember. I'm glad it makes you feel better to tell others on this board what they should do or they are not a man. I bet that makes you feel so tough, you go big guy. I know it wasn't me that you attacked in this thread but I feel the need to call out a JA like yourself trying to make others feel like they are not worthy.

Whoops, just saw he took a vacation, oh well.

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    I haven't been here for awhile but when i saw the email message on your lawsuit i felt compelled to say thank you and to encourage your efforts. many folks in maryland don't have the balls or since to sue when they have a case. this is exactly why the LEO community here and elsewhere continue to act illegally with impunity. thank you again

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'd take exception to your portrayal of "the law enforcement community" as abusing their power. Up until now, the MCP and their officers have been at a minimum accommodating and mostly cooperative with our efforts. Until proven otherwise, one cop (Sgt. Pope) and other non LE individuals yet to be discovered is responsible for this incident.

Not LE in general.

Just one man's opinion.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I'd take exception to your portrayal of "the law enforcement community" as abusing their power. Up until now, the MCP and their officers have been at a minimum accommodating and mostly cooperative with our efforts. Until proven otherwise, one cop (Sgt. Pope) and other non LE individuals yet to be discovered is responsible for this incident.

Not LE in general.

Just one man's opinion.

I will have to agree. Of the many times I have been to Annapolis they have always been very cordial to the extent of joking around and smiling and laughing. They have learned who we are and what we do and it has been said by MANY in Annapolis that our group is the one that they worry about the LEAST!! That's saying something especially considering how large we have been on certain occasions.

This was a put up job that used the Capitol Police as pawns. I hope they root out who actually told them to do what they did and they are either prosecuted or possibly loose whatever position they may or may not hold.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I will have to agree. Of the many times I have been to Annapolis they have always been very cordial to the extent of joking around and smiling and laughing. They have learned who we are and what we do and it has been said by MANY in Annapolis that our group is the one that they worry about the LEAST!! That's saying something especially considering how large we have been on certain occasions.

This was a put up job that used the Capitol Police as pawns. I hope they root out who actually told them to do what they did and they are either prosecuted or possibly loose whatever position they may or may not hold.

^^^^^^ What he said. There had been some "close encounters" in the first days of the picketing, but since then the MCP has found us to be law abiding and cooperative. I'm convinced that this entire incident was ordered from above. It's blowing up in the MGAs face, and I hope that it's going to bring people down.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    ^^^^^^ What he said. There had been some "close encounters" in the first days of the picketing, but since then the MCP has found us to be law abiding and cooperative. I'm convinced that this entire incident was ordered from above. It's blowing up in the MGAs face, and I hope that it's going to bring people down.

^^^^^^ What he said.

Do you have a house (mortgage)/wife/kids/cats/dogs etc?

I guess I am a maggot, because I could NOT afford to lose my job.

Ready was at the conference, recording and broadcasting it on youtube. He is a reliable and ardent pro-2A man, and i'm guessing this is just an oversight.

I, myself, saw all of my Carroll reps, except Krebs, last Monday night.

If you will not risk your job, you will not risk your liberty but I'd bet you have all kinds of stickers about "come and take them", etc.

I have a mortgage. I have other debt. I have a long career and I'm near retirement but I have never learned to shave with my eyes closed. You have already stated your price for being answerable to government. I could misquote something about being willing to surrender liberty for security but I think it would fall on deaf ears. I am very glad I am not you.

Are you the man you wanted to become when you were a teenager or did you become the man use used to despise?

Well, it took almost 10 years and over 15,000 posts, but we FINALLY found someone who doesn't like Eruby!!!

Father Time is inconsolable.

Well, well, well...
    Let he who hates Eruby cast the first ban.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd take exception to your portrayal of "the law enforcement community" as abusing their power. Up until now, the MCP and their officers have been at a minimum accommodating and mostly cooperative with our efforts.
    Just one man's opinion.

I'd take (slight) exception to your exception.

The MCP have been used as a tool to intimidate gun rights supporters in past. The Open Meeting laws were ignored for the HPRB until the MCP was pushed to let the commoners in, then they made you show and record driver's license and sign a log to gain entrance. When Rack & crew pushed back on that, they ceased recording the DL, and accepted just showing that we had a picture ID. They were also unwilling to accept Fed ID, CCW permits, or most any kind of picture ID outside DL.

Now we only have to let them glance at a photo ID and sign a log.

Mind you, this is to gain entrance to a public meeting in a public building. It's the only place I've ever had to show ID to access a public meeting.

The rationale was that it was for safety purposes, in case of disaster, so they'd know how many folks might be trapped inside. Oddly enough, they don't require you to sign out, so obviously their reason is pure frosh.

The officers (excluding Sgt Pope) at the Statehouse have been uniformly pleasant and friendly. Obviously pressure has been brought on a select few who can bring intimidation to the commoners. As you can see from viewing various posts by various people, they have succeeded in intimidating more than a few of us.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Once again, the State doubles down. Notice how the Officers' name and Agency doesn't appear. This is truly an intimidation factor...
    Nice thing is, it just ups the 1983 payout!!!!!!

Attachments

• jh3.JPG
      jh3.JPG
      61.3 KB · Views: 368
    • jh2.JPG
      jh2.JPG
      58.7 KB · Views: 364

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'd take (slight) exception to your exception.

The MCP have been used as a tool to intimidate gun rights supporters in past. The Open Meeting laws were ignored for the HPRB until the MCP was pushed to let the commoners in, then they made you show and record driver's license and sign a log to gain entrance. When Rack & crew pushed back on that, they ceased recording the DL, and accepted just showing that we had a picture ID. They were also unwilling to accept Fed ID, CCW permits, or most any kind of picture ID outside DL.

Now we only have to let them glance at a photo ID and sign a log.

Mind you, this is to gain entrance to a public meeting in a public building. It's the only place I've ever had to show ID to access a public meeting.

The rationale was that it was for safety purposes, in case of disaster, so they'd know how many folks might be trapped inside. Oddly enough, they don't require you to sign out, so obviously their reason is pure frosh.

The officers (excluding Sgt Pope) at the Statehouse have been uniformly pleasant and friendly. Obviously pressure has been brought on a select few who can bring intimidation to the commoners. As you can see from viewing various posts by various people, they have succeeded in intimidating more than a few of us.

They certainly do not get a pass from me , the nasty way they push people around and my family at the HPRB . the black female officer is going to cause them some issues down the road much like Pope did and will .

I know when i am given the business ..

Supervel

Jul 28, 2016
    Harford County
    Also consider that by their politically driven, arbitrary actions they also affected your personal records from now on.
    What question is on every application for a job, security clearances, carry application etc?

" HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED?" The instant affect that has on anyone
    considering you for any position is negative. Even if your specs are similar or even superior to another's they will often pick the other applicant without an arrest record,just to avoid having to justify it to their own superiors. The stigma attached to being arrested is real and a person's best efforts to explain it away with facts is tedious . Hopefully someone who's seen how conservative minded are treated by Dem/Leftist politically controlled agencys and still feels personal honor has a place here would be the one's
    to review the application. In Maryland nothing is ever really expunged from our records. The right stroke on the right keyboard will make it appear. There isn't even a penalty for failing to carry out a lawful expungment. Hopefully your successful pursuit of fair and equal treatment and serious punitive damages will also nullify the arrests completely.
    "Endeavor to Perservere " and Thank You very much for carrying this heavy torch for all of us. Hopefully you will get more than just vocal support from the many people who stand to benefit from your hard work .
    Highest Regards, Supervel

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Once again, the State doubles down. Notice how the Officers' name and Agency doesn't appear. This is truly an intimidation factor...
    Nice thing is, it just ups the 1983 payout!!!!!!

I don't understand , it says courtroom 3 and when it was dismissed , but did they do that behind closed doors . I thought we all could face our accusers .

This stuff is way above my pay grade

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom