• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Just wanted to update you guys. The new shop Anchor Nutrition has zero ties or relationship in any, way, shape or form to Gym Ratz or anyone involved with Gym Ratz. I have a personal friend that knows the owner and said she's getting harassed by some people and doesn't know why. I'm sure he told her. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I was guilty of thinking this was Gym Ratz 2.0 myself and wanted to set the record straight after I found out.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Just wanted to update you guys. The new shop Anchor Nutrition has zero ties or relationship in any, way, shape or form to Gym Ratz or anyone involved with Gym Ratz. I have a personal friend that knows the owner and said she's getting harassed by some people and doesn't know why. I'm sure he told her. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I was guilty of thinking this was Gym Ratz 2.0 myself and wanted to set the record straight after I found out.

Of all the retail businesses that could possibly have leased out that storefront, what are the odds that it was another business in the same line of business (pre FFL) as the LAST one? I don't recall a single thing about that space that makes it particularly attractive to selling shelves full of shake mix, so that just seems like a hellacious coincidence.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD

I thought people had confirmed that the owner was his family member.

Edit:. I looked her up on Facebook, and there does not appear to be any connection. Guess I should go buy a smoothie to make up for hurt feelings.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    I don't recall a single thing about that space that makes it particularly attractive to selling shelves full of shake mix, so that just seems like a hellacious coincidence.

This might explain the location.

Attachments

• 9A181E4F-2FB7-4655-BBF8-F29A2C04EF85.jpg
      9A181E4F-2FB7-4655-BBF8-F29A2C04EF85.jpg
      83.3 KB · Views: 405

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

I respect the fact you have stepped up to clarify and provide addition information, good on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom