• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am doing a cleanup and give-a-way of various bands and singers 74 CD's and 2 cassettes.
    Must be picked in Pasadena home or Curtis Bay work. These are FREE

First person to PM gets them and we will arrange pick up, maybe even a porch pick up.

I will say in the next 2 days if i hear nothing i will give them to Goodwill or a similar group .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Country-Rock-Easy Listening-Rap-I even think there is Phantom of the Opera-modern Christian-hard rock-classic rock

Kenny Chesney-Beatles-Adele-50 Cent-Dave Matthews-U2-Glen Campbell-Linkin Park-Neil Young-Kid Rock-Guns & Roses-Lee Greenwood-Goo Goo Dolls-Bush

So many more artist and all genres of music and taste i love all music throughout my life, it would take me an hour to list all the CD's

I am not taking a picture as i don't know how to post camera pics here and i am heading to Christmas Eve church services in a few minutes.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Any Air Supply, Wham, Queen, or Elton John?
    LOL �� �� ��

*****I was in Cancun some years back and Air Supply was playing there at some total dive bar. This was NOT a nice bar, and it kinda looked like the kind of place where the band would be behind a chain link fence as patrons throw bottles and other crap at the band as they try and play their songs...

I mean, they were never a YUGE band, but I had seen them on TV and some late shows, etc.. in their heyday. Now playing at basically the equivalent of a mid sized Chi Chi's Restaurant with the patrons not really paying any attention to them.

They looked really old, really haggard, and just probably wondering where things went wrong! Admittedly, this bar/restaurant did have some pretty decent Mexican food - of course this was IN Mexico! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom