• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...r-5in-legion-gray-pistol-171-rounds/p/1536307
    Is this the one you’re looking for ? Been researching them myself

Exactly what I'm looking for. I moonlight at an FFL (MDS IP) who doesn't profit off of staff purchases. IE- If a distributor actually has one in stock, I could get it at cost ($825-$850ish) with no shipping or transfer fees. The problem is finding one in stock that wasn't preordered by one of the big retailers.
    FWIW- We have had standing orders for VP9's for our case for months to no avail. We're a Glock Blue Label dealer, so Glock supply is no problem; other brands are still tricky to get our hands on. Wheel guns are especially hard to find.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I dropped an apex trig in my 2.0, love it. Might need to sell my 1.0 for a performance model or sell some cords of firewood

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I've got 3 now. 2 M&P 2.0s, one standard, one optic ready.
    One gen 1 M&P40, that has the Apex Duty carry sear kit in it. Still love them all.
    I will say for range and competition use, the flat forward reset Apex trigger kit is awesome.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I have the same set up with a Deltapoint. I've always said that Apex sells guns for S&W... I wouldn't have an M&P without one installed.

Attachments

• 20210403_153318.jpg
      20210403_153318.jpg
      106.5 KB · Views: 132

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I have the same set up with a Deltapoint. I've always said that Apex sells guns for S&W... I wouldn't have an M&P without one installed.

Nice! I will say the stock trigger on mine was pretty good because it’s a performance center edition but there’s still way too much take up so I switched it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Went to Engage on Black Friday to get another stripped lower and this followed me home as well.
    Been looking for an optic ready M&P anyway and well they had a Performance Center Pro Series CORE 5” barrel so I couldn’t resist.
    Already upgraded to an Apex forward reset flat trigger kit and mounted a Holosun 507 on it.
    Can’t wait to shoot it.
    27bc391dc30d70a5815f73593b6b8c4a.jpg

Was this purchased without an optic?

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Nice, hope you like it!

Im kinda giddy about it. I have a buyer for my 1.0 lined up so i just need to order an apex trig. I wasn't considering getting this this early in the year, but after a covid hospital visit and my birthday i said eff it.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Im kinda giddy about it. I have a buyer for my 1.0 lined up so i just need to order an apex trig. I wasn't considering getting this this early in the year, but after a covid hospital visit and my birthday i said eff it.

LOL, good for you. I still have my Gen 1 M&P, it's upstairs.
    I have an FDE M&P 2.0 that I love but it's still stock. I use it for competition but that may be supplanted by the new one with the optic.
    Takes a little getting used to but as I get older and my eyes worsen, the red dot really shines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom