• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    A bluff? why would he bluff? He's losing popularity and this is his one chance to push all his ideologue bull shit policies through.

well a very wise man (not on the forum) told me that there are too many pissed off gun owners dumping way too much money in the economy (his words) for the US government to really be able to justify new bans, yeah it would pas but the gov't proly doesn't want 90 so million gun owners mad as hell that 90 million votes (my words)

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Americans did the best thing they could have ever done to insure gun rights post and prior election, and that was BUYING GUNS LIKE CRAZY! That showed politicians that they can't ignore that portion of the tax base and we are also voters with strong values. So folks, keep buying those guns. Even if the ammo becoming too expensive to shoot those guns.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    well a very wise man (not on the forum) told me that there are too many pissed off gun owners dumping way too much money in the economy (his words) for the US government to really be able to justify new bans, yeah it would pas but the gov't proly doesn't want 90 so million gun owners mad as hell that 90 million votes (my words)

Great point, but when did obama ever help a legitimate industry. You and I cold se the gun industry as a vibrant, diverse group of companies that benefits America. However, obama would see this as an opportunity to tax it and legislate it out of existence.

Your friend brings up a good point, but these gun banners keep coming back and they are too arrogant and stupid to back down. They may try the back door, but they are so stupid that it would be obvious.

I stick with what I was brought up on, "Be Prepared"

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    who cares about the AWB, I want the chocolate ration to go from 18 grams a week to 24 grams, would 28 grams a week be asking too much?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom