AAR: FPF Training (John Murphy) "Minuteman Rifle Course", Culpeper, VA, 11/19/17

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    My friend and I took John's Minuteman class this weekend. I agree with hogarth, it was a good class. I came in with very little experience on my AR and left feeling 100x more comfortable. I would be fine shooting it without a class, but I wanted to learn the right things instead of learning and repeating bad habits. It was about a 2 hour drive from the Arundel Mills mall area.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    My friend and I took John's Minuteman class this weekend. I agree with hogarth, it was a good class. I came in with very little experience on my AR and left feeling 100x more comfortable. I would be fine shooting it without a class, but I wanted to learn the right things instead of learning and repeating bad habits. It was about a 2 hour drive from the Arundel Mills mall area.

Glad you made it down to see Murphy. He can definitely get a beginner up and running pretty quickly, but even a more advanced student can get something out of the class as well.

If you want to go to the next level on Carbine, I'd highly recommend Green Ops, also down in Culpeper. Murphy recommends them as well, so that's saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom