• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Chris Cavey, Deputy Secretary of Appointments, will be having his annual pig roast. Larry Hogan will be attending again this year. Last year, was a sell out with a number of MDS members in attendance.

For those attending the MDS Pig Roast on the same day (8/5), this one doesn't start until 6:00 so you'll have plenty of time to get to north Baltimore County.

Attachments

• 2017 Pig Roast Flyer.pdf
      832.5 KB · Views: 381

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Chris Cavey, Deputy Secretary of Appointments, will be having his annual pig roast. Larry Hogan will be attending again this year. Last year, was a sell out with a number of MDS members in attendance.

For those attending the MDS Pig Roast on the same day (8/5), this one doesn't start until 6:00 so you'll have plenty of time to get to north Baltimore County.

This is a good time. Already have tix.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I attended last year and will again this year. Great time, great host, good time!

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    It was a good time (thank God for perfect weather). The crowd was large and diverse. I enjoyed talking to a variety of like minded people. Gov. Hogan was good talking to hundreds of people. He shared the news he received the report he is cancer free.

The highlight was getting to talk briefly with a couple of my heros: Jeff and Paul (AKA Rack&Roll and Stoveman).

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good time again. Kudos to Chris Cavey and his family for throwing such a well organized event!

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It was a good time (thank God for perfect weather). The crowd was large and diverse. I enjoyed talking to a variety of like minded people. Gov. Hogan was good talking to hundreds of people. He shared the news he received the report he is cancer free.

The highlight was getting to talk briefly with a couple of my heros: Jeff and Paul (AKA Rack&Roll and Stoveman).

Likewise, my friend. It was indeed a great event and the beer dispensers might have been the highlight of the evening. :D

The Patriot Picket shirts were a big hit tonight. I've never seen old people reach for their phones faster to look us up, lol.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Likewise, my friend. It was indeed a great event and the beer dispensers might have been the highlight of the evening. :D

The Patriot Picket shirts were a big hit tonight. I've never seen old people reach for their phones faster to look us up, lol.

Cold beer, eye candy and pulled pork - the votes should be rolling in :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom