• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I'll start by saying I don't like the "D".......... Anyway, I looked over Kontra's site to see where he stands on 2A, NFA/Class III, carry permits, everything we're concerned with WRT guns. saw NOTHING !! I then clicked on the link to email Kontra to ask specific questions about his policy/stance on a topic. I spelled it out VERY clearly and asked each question separately......His response-NOTHING!!! Don't expect to hear anything either.
    I like Kontra's ideas about getting the Deputies off of RT 4 and back in the neighborhoods/on patrol, but if he's unwilling to answer well written, to the point questions after he specifically asks for them, NO THANKS !

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    We don't need deputies in my neighborhood unless we call them, they can stay on rt. 4.
    Evans was there in Annapolis fighting against the gun banning tyrants, I doubt any (D) would have done the same. Go Evans!

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    I voted for Mike Evans ever since I moved here. Over the last couple of years I have talked to him personally and met with him in Annapolis during testimony. His history in Law Enforcement and Crime Statistics in the county indicate that he is doing something right. I will be voting for him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom