New WalMart ammo policy effective 4/29...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    WW Germantown has a dozen 100rd boxes of 40SW for less than $20/box. I do not have this caliber and there was nobody arround to ask . I came in arround 9 this morning looking for 45acp. I was looking at the price tag and it matches the caliber, gr and count,,me thinks. So if anybody close by this store and looking for a 40, this might be worth checking.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    At 7 this morning, Germantown had 15 boxes of Winchester 100 9mm. I only took 5.

In my drive down to Charleston today, I stopped at several Wally Worlds along the way. All had the 6 box sign up (I was able to pick up a few more 100 rnd 9mms!:thumbsup:)

But here in Mount Pleasant (just North of Charleston), they have a 2 box limit of any single box type. I could have bought two of everything they had, but they wouldn't let me get 5 of the 9mm Blazer Brass. So I picked up their last 100 rnd box of Winchester 9mm and two boxes of the BB...

Jamie

P.S. When I get home tomorrow, if anyone local to me is in dire straits for 9mm, PM me, I'll pass some along at my cost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom