Votes: 8 5.6%
    • Other

Votes: 38 26.6%

• Total voters

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    As the title states, what is your favorite knife brand, or your favorite knife/blade?

Kershaw?
    Benchmade?
    Spyderco?
    Cold Steel?
    SOG?
    Zero Tolerance?
    Other?

If you choose other, please let us know what brand it is.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Probably my favorite knife of any I own is an Emerson mini Commander, but I also find it curious that Gerber is not on the list.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    You know, right after I hit submit, I realized I forgot a few other big names, Gerber being one of them. I guess *other* can cover it, I just dont think I can add another option for the poll. If I can, please let me know how and I will.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Kershaw because I have had a few and like them. I have never tried a Benchmade or Spyderco because of the price. Maybe I'll get one eventually.

Right now I have a plain edge leek in my pocket.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Yep, Buck.

It is my go to. Old school I guess.

Have carried a 110 daily since I was bout 9 either in a pocket or in my belt. Been thru a couple. LOL

Have gut and butchered deer with it, and sliced steak while out with it. Always sharp, and always with me.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    ZT, the 560 series is perfection in a big folder, lots of great models with big name designs, top notch quality and materials, and the cost and availability only a big name production brand can provide.

Dec 31, 2012
    I frequently carry a little Gerber paraframe folder or else a Kershaw when appropriate. In the past Buck was just fine.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    The knife I find in my jeans more often than not is my Bradley Mayhem - which is made for them by Benchmade. I love this knife!

After that, when I want something smaller, I've been carrying a Tidiout American Jack with burnt orange bone scales. Just a classy little pocket knife that is sharp enough to perform a tracheotomy if the need arises.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Benchmade, Axis lock. I carry a 942, big enough to do what I need, small enough not to intimidate the locals. One-hand flick-open and -closed; just perfect.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    So far, what has surprised me the most out of this super scientific study, is that Spyderco isn't getting a lot of love. Personally, I like Kershaw. I think they give the best value for the money, but that is only my opinion.

cb51

11827315155_3a7b4d855f_c.jpg

I love my Opinel's. Every time I try something else, they just don't cut like an Opinel. And they are insanely light weight for their size. You can forget they are in a jeans pocket, and a smaller one like a number 6 will be forgotten in dress pants.

Monolith

Mar 19, 2014
    Benchmade for folders, ESEE for fixed blades. Spyderco, Opinel, and Mora are also great knives at a much lower price.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I carry my SAK every day and have since high school. I have several spyderco knives but my favorite large folders are a reeves Sebenza and two knives by Lowe which have integral marlin spikes.

My fixed blade favorites are either bark river or LT Wright custom Knives. The bulk if my collection are from LTWK and the predecessor company blind Horse Knives

--
    Shamr0ck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom