• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Got one thanks. Grabbed a couple ammo cans and 40 rds of herters 7.62 to get the total high enough for free shipping. Basically I ended up with almost a free 20 rds of 7.62 and a free can because of the shipping being free.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    It doesn't work for anyone, because it's not linked properly. He doesn't understand that though.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Well linking the same way the other day worked for me as well as others so. I understand that it worked for me and my order went through with a confirmation email already. I'll just keep it to myself next time...

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I keep a wish list of things I would like to order. So I pick up a box of .22 and some other things. Some of which are other calibers of ammo.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    OP, you need to post the link to the PRODUCT PAGE, not your cart. It works for you because you are signed in and your cart is cached on your computer. By that reasoning, we can not see your cart, therefore we can not order them.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    OP, you need to post the link to the PRODUCT PAGE, not your cart. It works for you because you are signed in and your cart is cached on your computer. By that reasoning, we can not see your cart, therefore we can not order them.

Posting the cart does work! Why it's not this time I don't know. Its been done this way by myself as well as other members here and worked when the actual product page says oos. I've also seen the same thing on other forums as well. So for those that think you can only get something from the actual PRODUCT PAGE, have fun staring at a whole lot of SOLD OUT. I've got 3300rds coming in Monday that were ordered this way from people posting their carts and it working!

I posted this to share some .22 with others and apparently it didn't work this time for some. If it doesn't work oh well. Like I said, next time I won't bother...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom