• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazycarl7

Feb 21, 2009
    looking for a place to ride my tagged enduro dirt bike. Just some trail riding or whatever. If anyone is kind enough to help me out please shoot me a PM. Live in harford county. Willing to throw ya a few $ if that helps. Middle aged guy just looking to get out of the house every once in a while. Thanks

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The obvious venue for a street legal enduro , are the state forrest and nat'l forrest dirt roads NOT designated for ORV .

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I've been looking at Tomahawk in WV. One of the guys in our church runs with his kids over there and says it's a really nice track. They have two Motocross tracks and tons of trails, as you expressed particular interest in.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    You guys need to check out the St Johns Rock trail just above Frostburg Md. It is a brand new state owned trail system. ( Yes you read that correctly, State Owned ) My property borders this trail system and I am in the process of getting a legal access which would be a whole 200yards on an already existing trail. This trail system is roughly 30 miles off different skill level trails. The state has worked together with the MD OHV Alliance since day one to get these trails in Western Md open to the public. The state also worked with the OHV alliance to purchase 3,000 acres in Kitzmiller Md. that was previously a privately owned ATV trail system. The idea is to join St, Johns Rock with Kitzmiller to essentially triple the trail system in the area.
    This is why I will be putting in two more cabins in the near future to rent to anyone who is riding the trail system. But, If you would like to rent the current cabin PM Me. there is plenty of other riding up here.

Also please check out the OHV alliance website and even join us if you want to help create more riding areas in Md. www.mdohvalliance.org

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Gravelmap can help find some cool dirt roads to explore, being actual trail systems are a couple hours away, it's the best you can do lawfully around here, if you don't know someone with land. My favorite close by is Douglas road-Greenbranch road- old bridgeville road, in Craley, PA(east York county), about a 5 mile loop with a nice view of the river, usually a few critters, and a couple spots that rival actual ORV trails. You can ride the coal trails, AOAA and Reading Anthracite are a couple hours into PA, most trails are rocky, but not too technical for a smaller dualsport. There is Bald Eagle state park, which is really nice, probably the most popular dualsport trail for people around here. Michaux state forest is just west of Gettysburg, has dualsport events, but otherwise ATV only.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So is that the 5,000ac State Park , or the 193,000ac State Forrest ? ( Bald Eagle type )

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads