• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anwil6

May 7, 2017
    Baltimore
    Visited 2A Supplies in Columbia a few days past, the customer service was exceptional to say the least. I was looking at the Arex Zero vs. Sig 226 (I believe 226). Aesthetically, I fell in love with the Arex Zero, but I love the quality feel of the US made Sig. After watching that awesome video, I know I now am ready to go with the Arex Zero.

Here's my question: After doing some research, I found Arex Zero 1S prices averaging $580-$600. However, 2A Supplies has the gun priced at $679.99. I can clearly see that's at least $80+ more than the going rate. Does anyone else know where I can find one for around $600? I would love to save some money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BennyB

Nov 1, 2013
    Chase, MD
    Here's my question: After doing some research, I found Arex Zero 1S prices averaging $580-$600. However, 2A Supplies has the gun priced at $679.99. I can clearly see that's at least $80+ more than the going rate. Does anyone else know where I can find one for around $600? I would love to save some money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refer to the bottom of post #1 for the link to the firearm on JLowes website. Or you can contact him by sending a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom